sinus remedy

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by glyph

wow, thanks for all the suggestions!

i'll finish reading these posts and the links y'all provided.

it is an infection, that's the reason for the antibiotics. i have another symptom that i have because of my sinuses - toothaches. i've been to the dentist twice this year and they find its my sinuses causing the pain. isn't that weird?

You're lucky he told you it was sinuses. My dentist might have said, "Okay, you need a root canal and a crown. That'll run you about $1,800."

OTOH, my endodontist is a pervert. EEEeeeeech!!!!! AND not very good at root canals, either!
  • Reply 22 of 25
    glyphglyph Posts: 58member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

Hi Glyph -

Sorry to hear about your problems. I wonder what particular property of LSD helped your sinuses? That's really very interesting. Honestly, you should google to see where there's sinus research going on, and then contact someone there with your experience. You never know but that some property of acid might be a watershed chemical in the sinus-infection arsenal. ....

Carol

i found a page with a little info about lsd being used for migraine headaches. seems it was very effective but was sidelined because of it's recreational appeal.

lsd for migraines
  • Reply 23 of 25
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    So if you suffer from chronic sinus problems, ask your doctor about new LSD! Incidence of side effects are low, and include sleeplessness, dizziness, talking trees, stomach upset, giant lizards, dry mouth, sudden oneness with the secret heart of all things, squirming, writhing energy messages, and constipation. LSD should not be taken with alcohol or by pregnant women.

LSD! Say goodbye to your sinus headache, and hello to telepathic transmissions from your dog!
  • Reply 24 of 25
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
  • Reply 25 of 25
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

So if you suffer from chronic sinus problems, ask your doctor about new LSD! Incidence of side effects are low, and include sleeplessness, dizziness, talking trees, stomach upset, giant lizards, dry mouth, sudden oneness with the secret heart of all things, squirming, writhing energy messages, and constipation. LSD should not be taken with alcohol or by pregnant women.

LSD! Say goodbye to your sinus headache, and hello to telepathic transmissions from your dog!

You left out moving walls, and visions of paisley and the Egyptian "death's head" jackal!

..."sudden oneness with the secret heart of all things"...

Never a truer word was spoken.