yet more praise for Michael Moore..

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 30
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

us? us? the libs have been out of power and look at them...howard dean, hillary clinton, even apples own al gore screaming at the top of their lungs to the point of voice cracking about how they hate bush?

I get the point that John F-ing Kerry hates bush as if he were the root of all evil, I understand that Moore is a pinko-commi and happens to be verry close to the dems, but what I dont yet understand, is what does your candidate stand for, he harps on bush but never talks about HIS aganda, does he plan to keep bush in a closet, ask him and than do the opppisite?

Are you even old enough to vote?
  • Reply 22 of 30
    buckeyebuckeye Posts: 358member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Common Man

I don't think that conservatives are scarred. The left wishes we were. You are the fringe. We are the heart of America.

You are the heart of fanaticism. You blindly follow pundits and zealots.

Keep it up. It gives us all something to laugh at.

I can't wait to watch the Faux News Channel biting their toungues on election night as Bush loses. Unlike the last election, he won't be able to disenfranchise enought voters to win.
  • Reply 23 of 30
    Divide and Conquer

Sounds familiar doesn't it?
  • Reply 24 of 30
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    Quote:

That would make Hilter a great man. And Osama an even greater.

Hence the confusion.
  • Reply 25 of 30
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    Quote:

[B]

I praise your innate ability to somehow manage to become dumber by the day. Or maybe it' s just another "fopaw"?

After reading some of the posts from the usual suspects, it's no wonder they refer to their opposition as "the intellectual elite". At least they're being honest there.
  • Reply 26 of 30
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Harald

Comedy gold. Like the 60s never happened.

A little voice tells me that the hippy movement was a Russian conspiracy...god damn it, gotta turn off Art Bell...brb
  • Reply 27 of 30
    fred_ljfred_lj Posts: 607member
    Quote:

Originally posted by progmac

china now-a-days is arguably more capitalist than the US. tell me a few facts about current political or economic trends in china and then i might give your opinion a little credence.

Yep, took the words out of my mouth. Things have changed...the term "Red China" is a bit dated. I don't know if I'd say *more* capitalist, but they're certainly giving all other major world economies a challenge. And the U.S. hasn't come to point of persecuting minority religions officially, yet...well, not officially.
  • Reply 28 of 30
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Common Man

I don't think that conservatives are scarred. The left wishes we were. You are the fringe. We are the heart of America.

At least you're willing to admit you're not the brains.
  • Reply 29 of 30
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    Quote:

A little voice tells me that the hippy movement was a Russian conspiracy

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Keep 'em comin'!
  • Reply 30 of 30
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

At least you're willing to admit you're not the brains.

ZIIIIIIIIING!