Brokeback Mountain hooplah

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 33
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    I'm ashamed of you. All of you.

Return to your homes and beg the forgiveness of your gods.
  • Reply 22 of 33
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

I'd think that would depend heavily on which sex act you're talking about. I'd rather be the giver on one I can think of, but the receiver on another.

OK, with that post, I think this thread has officially jumped the shark.

Well, I was assuming sodomy, but for fellatio, I'd rather be on the recieving end.
  • Reply 23 of 33
    finboyfinboy Posts: 383member
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

More like Bareback Mountain!

Thank you.
  • Reply 24 of 33
    finboyfinboy Posts: 383member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

Yeah, being the "giver" rather than the "reciever" is a very important element of this.

The question is "pitching v. catching". I think it merits a new thread.
  • Reply 25 of 33
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    I think that the typical person would have to jump up to a new level of luxury lifestyle.

So, for example, most people would do it to go from starving to middle class, or from $10,000,000 to $100,000,000 (because if you have $10M you can't fly charter jets, while you can with $100M).
  • Reply 26 of 33
    Quote:

Originally posted by e1618978

I think that the typical person would have to jump up to a new level of luxury lifestyle.

So, for example, most people would do it to go from starving to middle class, or from $10,000,000 to $100,000,000 (because if you have $10M you can't fly charter jets, while you can with $100M).

Mmm, no, I'd settle for £1,000,000.
  • Reply 27 of 33
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah

Mmm, no, I'd settle for £1,000,000.

If your net worth is 10K to 100K, then that would fit my pattern above. If not, you are just a little gayer than my pattern predicts 8)
  • Reply 28 of 33
    No, I fit the profile.
  • Reply 29 of 33
    I wouldn't receive it if you know what I mean, but for a year's salary for free, I might do the basics. People around here are claiming $10 million or something like that. I think a lot would do it for just 6 months paid vacation anywhere in the U.S. with full food and drinks for them and their friends (just don't tell the friends why it's free).
  • Reply 30 of 33
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    when this movie was announced, was anyone else reminded of the south park episode, like the second or third season maybe... where the film festval comes to south park, and the movie that gets all the attention (and gets stan tricked into seeing) was of gay cowboys or something?
  • Reply 31 of 33
    iposteriposter Posts: 1,560member
    Quote:

Originally posted by rok

when this movie was announced, was anyone else reminded of the south park episode, like the second or third season maybe... where the film festval comes to south park, and the movie that gets all the attention (and gets stan tricked into seeing) was of gay cowboys or something?

Hmm, forgot about that episode! I wonder....

*eyes the Coincidence meter*

• Reply 32 of 33
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ricksbrain

So, gay for pay? If so, what would it take?

I have a question for you in just as bad of taste:

What role do I play for said cash?

This is mostly rhetorical as I am not a whore like that and also not gay...
  • Reply 33 of 33
    It wouldn't involve sex. So was the original debate, at least...