Let's share Mac Pro ship dates

Comments

• Reply 181 of 403
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Whose theory was that?

Oh yeah, mine. Well, the card repricing might signal something, so we can hope. I personally can't stand all the waiting.
  • Reply 182 of 403
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ai51240

I just got an email from Apple informing me that the price of my Mac Pro had dropped by $90. Shipping date is still holding at September 19th. Below are the specs. I don't know which component saw the price reduction.

It was the X1900 XT that got knocked down a bit.
  • Reply 183 of 403
    benzenebenzene Posts: 338member
    Yaay!

My Mac Pro just shipped, should be here by the first.

Does this mean I can finally update my config section on AI?
  • Reply 184 of 403
    Wait, your x1900xt Mac Pro???
  • Reply 185 of 403
    Yeah, that sure got my attention.

EDIT: Looked back in the thread; nope, stock video.
  • Reply 186 of 403
    mordakmordak Posts: 168member
    the earliest anticipated day by someone at apple has gone by... we will say what the future brings for ATI systems
  • Reply 187 of 403
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    I'm waiting to see if Merom MacBook Pros are announced by next week, otherwise a tricked out 3 GHz Mac Pro will be on its way. If next Tuesday does include MacBook Pros I'll only have about 12 hours to make a decision. A good problem to have I suppose.

Weird to think my potential desktop config would cost more than my notebook config.
  • Reply 188 of 403
    My Mac Pro finally shipped! I called to remove the AirPort because it was taking forever. No upgraded video card either...
  • Reply 189 of 403
    Um, Mac Pros with Airport have already started shipping, I don't know what's going on with yours.
  • Reply 190 of 403
    benzenebenzene Posts: 338member
    Ugh, I need to think BEFORE posting, dammit...BEFORE...
  • Reply 191 of 403
    Placebo - thought you could use this widget...

http://www.dashboardwidgets.com/show...s.php?wid=1468

I'm getting sick of checking on my shipping status, stupid watched pot not boiling...
  • Reply 192 of 403
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SharkBait

Placebo - thought you could use this widget...

http://www.dashboardwidgets.com/show...s.php?wid=1468

I'm getting sick of checking on my shipping status, stupid watched pot not boiling...

Thank you for that. Shortly after WWDC, it broke, but it looks like he fixed it yesterday.
  • Reply 193 of 403
    Quote:

Um, Mac Pros with Airport have already started shipping, I don't know what's going on with yours.

Yeah I know, I got impatient...
  • Reply 194 of 403
    THIS IS TO ALL WHO CARE TO BE EXCITED:

Quote:

Hello Dax Young,

We wanted to let you know that your order has shipped. If you ordered multiple items, you may receive separate shipments with no additional shipping charges. An invoice for your shipped products will be emailed to you shortly. Visit Order Status to view your order details and track your shipment. If you'd like to request a return, print an invoice or view your account history, please log in to Your Account.

Best regards,

The Apple Store Team

That's right--my ATI system shipped. Got the email at 11:55PM CST September 02.

For anyone wondering, my system was ordered on August 08.
  • Reply 195 of 403
    It took you two hours to tell us? Unforgiveable... :-)
  • Reply 196 of 403
    LOL! Good one. Actually I was at a friends place at that time. Shouldve checked the email through my cell ha.

So yeah I had to wait to get home to even find out!
  • Reply 197 of 403
    Wow, Mordak, I'm so excited for you. And excited for me too since this means they're shipping.

When did you order again? (please say the same day I ordered EDIT: YOU DID OMG OMG OMG OVERDRIVE MODE)

BTW, Dax is a badass first name.
  • Reply 198 of 403
    That's right--my ATI system shipped. Got the email at 11:55PM CST September 02.

For anyone wondering, my system was ordered on August 08.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, Mordak! I hope to see a similar e-mail soon! I ordered my ATI MacPro on the 7th, but asked them to also pre-load iWork -- perhaps that will delay it a bit. As of this morning, my order is still cancellable.
  • Reply 199 of 403
    Yeah, last night at 10PM got an email stating that my order is due to arrive on Sept 6th!

I've got all of my OWC stuff here waiting, so the minute it gets in, I'll play (and pray it all works).. and be on my wife hopefully by the end of the day.
  • Reply 200 of 403
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mordak

...my ATI system shipped.

Congrats, Mordak! A wave of jealousy has flooded my house.