Let's share Mac Pro ship dates

Comments

• Reply 221 of 403
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xool

I just ordered my Mac Pro today (September 5th) and it has a ship time of 3-4 weeks. I'll report in on updates as they come out.

Machine is fully loaded and replaces my Rev A Dual G5 tower. Woo Hoo!! I finally get that 3 GHz machine Steve promised!

Got my official Order Acknowledgment today. Shipping date is quoted as October 03, 2006. It'll be a long wait, but shorter than the wait for my G5.
  • Reply 222 of 403
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ZachPruckowski

Yeah, my widget now is back to saying shipping Sept 21st.

Yep widget back on... Sept 20th... sigh.

flick.
  • Reply 223 of 403
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xool

Got my official Order Acknowledgment today. Shipping date is quoted as October 03, 2006. It'll be a long wait, but shorter than the wait for my G5.

Let's hope so.

I'm getting discouraged because some people's ATI systems shipped on Saturday, and here it is Wednesday and mine hasn't shipped. I ordered within two hours of them going on sale. X1900/AP/BT/2.0GHz
  • Reply 224 of 403
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    I know, somebody with my exact same order date/configuration/shipping had theirs shipped on Saturday, and I've recieved no shipping announcement yet.
  • Reply 225 of 403
    My ship date: Never. I can't afford it
  • Reply 226 of 403
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

I know, somebody with my exact same order date/configuration/shipping had theirs shipped on Saturday, and I've recieved no shipping announcement yet.

if it makes you feel any better, fedex quoted me for delivery this friday--tomorrow--and decided to push it back to monday because they felt like it. assholes
  • Reply 227 of 403
    Well, if mine ships tonight (order isn't cancellable) it should arrive by Saturday morning.

EDIT: Might be Monday, I'm ASSUMING Apple pays extra for Saturday delivery, but not 100% positive.
  • Reply 228 of 403
    if it ships that late on Thursday (today), I'm guessing Monday. But I'm fine with us being surprised!!
  • Reply 229 of 403
    Surprise, surprise. My shipping date on the Apple Store never changed from September 19th -- not until, that is saying I got an email today saying that my order had shipped. What's more interesting is that I got the email about 30 minutes after taking a surprise delivery of my new Mac Pro. So, don't worry ... your new kit may just show up on your doorstep, unannounced!
  • Reply 230 of 403
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ai51240

Surprise, surprise. My shipping date on the Apple Store never changed from September 19th -- not until, that is saying I got an email today saying that my order had shipped. What's more interesting is that I got the email about 30 minutes after taking a surprise delivery of my new Mac Pro. So, don't worry ... your new kit may just show up on your doorstep, unannounced!

Bizarre!! What shipping speed did you select?

This just adds one more level of torture for me. Now instead of obsessively checking merely the widget, now I have to obsessively check the doorman's post every time I go by!
  • Reply 231 of 403
    Finally my Mac Pro shipped! Should arrive by the 13th.
  • Reply 232 of 403
    I ordered mine with the 7300gt. Shipping date september 6. For the x1900 ordered separatly, october 5.

Yesterday (07/09) they change my shipping date to september 13. Mother fuckers !!
  • Reply 233 of 403
    OMFG !!!!!!!! It's shipped !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply 234 of 403
    Witness the power of one well-placed obscenity!
  • Reply 235 of 403
    OMFG, I thought it'd ship last night but it didn't! Order has been uncancelable for 36 hours now! Boo Apple!
  • Reply 236 of 403
    Looks like mine shipped Sept 7th...(ATI included)

Though it hasn't been picked up by the shipping company, Sameday right away.

Baby steps.

flick.
  • Reply 237 of 403
    This sucks, thought I could get it by Saturday but they failed to ship last night.
  • Reply 238 of 403
    Quote:

This sucks, thought I could get it by Saturday but they failed to ship last night.

woohoo! i win!

er... lol sorry. im an asshole.
  • Reply 239 of 403
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mordak

woohoo! i win!

er... lol sorry. im an asshole.

Now now, we are all winners in this thread.. as we all have new macs coming.

flick.
  • Reply 240 of 403
    Quote:

Ditto.

I'm kind of glad though - there's a football game and a party Saturday. Monday and Tuesday I have skippable classes.