in AppleOutsider edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 84
    mrtotesmrtotes Posts: 760member
    Yes. All true in my experience. x--x

x--x
  • Reply 2 of 84
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    I'm not sure if Britain was ever great in the ladies department. Newcastle is supposedly the worst of the worst. I like the first photo of the she-thing in the Newcastle shirt with the high-as-a-kite girl in the unfocused background.

So Copse. . . were you the one with the camera? If so, when can I come visit you in Sweden?
  • Reply 3 of 84
    Fuck...

They need a Mac World Expo in Sweeden!

Hey Copse, do the girls like Americans? I went to Brazil last summer, it was my first foreign trip, it was like fishing with dynamite...

When's the best time to go?
  • Reply 4 of 84
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Yeah that's just ridiculous.

Seriously.
  • Reply 5 of 84

WTF?

Are those two Laurel and Hardy on the right?
  • Reply 6 of 84
    oo bbrr ooo help ooOOOooo bbrrrggrrllomble - puke ....
  • Reply 7 of 84
    tokentoken Posts: 142member
    Those english girls are really really scary.. unfortunately the only reinforce my own experience in the matter, having travelled in both countries many times.
  • Reply 8 of 84
    auroraaurora Posts: 1,142member
    Though I have british blood im voting Sweedish. WOW!
  • Reply 9 of 84
    OK. I must admit bias here because my last girlfriend was Norwegian and my current girlfriend is Danish so I officially have A Thing for Scandies. Also, my last British-born girlfriend was 1995.

However. Here they're comparing the most chi-chi club in the whole of Sweden, which is about as appearance-obsessed as country can be, with a dangerous, terrifying beer-cavern in the city of Newcastle. Not comparing like with like.

Having said that, these pictures are fucking hilarious and we all know they're accurate.
  • Reply 10 of 84
    Hassan,

What's with all the black eyes and the bloody noses in the British bar?
  • Reply 11 of 84
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood

Hassan,

Sorry about that.
  • Reply 12 of 84
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:

Hassan,

Chav foreplay.
  • Reply 13 of 84
    slugheadslughead Posts: 1,169member
    I'm moving to sweden.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kickaha

Chav foreplay.

• Reply 14 of 84
    hirohiro Posts: 2,663member
    Quote:

Hassan,

Ruggers after a game.
  • Reply 15 of 84
    I actually seem to get more beat up and injured playing soccer (football) than rugby. Then again, in rugby I played mostly wing, which never really gets stuck in the middle of a pile of violent thugs.
  • Reply 16 of 84
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel

I actually seem to get more beat up and injured playing soccer (football) than rugby. Then again, in rugby I played mostly wing, which never really gets stuck in the middle of a pile of violent thugs.

What kind of football (soccer) do you play Spline? There's no way you should be hurtin' after a soccer game more than a rugby game.

Then again, who knows how you Ivy League dudes play...
  • Reply 17 of 84
    Quote:

What kind of football (soccer) do you play Spline? There's no way you should be hurtin' after a soccer game more than a rugby game.

Then again, who knows how you Ivy League dudes play...

I played rugby in school, I've been out of school for 2+ years now and have been playing soccer in various adult leagues in central florida. Soccer is more physical than you think, especially when you're not playing in fru-fru professional Italian or Spanish leagues. In rugby, I was brought to the ground at full speed. In soccer, I'll get hacked from behind at full speed. Either way I hit the ground, but in rugby I can see it coming. Plus, the rugby tackle decellerates things a bunch.

And I repeat, I played wing. Not exactly in the scrum. I've been punched in the gut a few times, but never successfully in the face because I cover up. This is standard procedure. In soccer I play striker, and defenders like to hack. Plus, there are ocassional full-sprint collisions with goalkeepers, skull-to-skull collisions, etc. This never seems to happen in rugby. I swear, Brian McBride is probably one of the hardest American athletes alive. I can't think of any American football player who's that hard.
  • Reply 18 of 84
    I don't know if you can compare soccer and football hardness...

Byron Leftwich, for example, played quarterback the rest of the second half of a game after he got his leg broken. He had to be carried to the line of scrimmage by his offensive lineman after every play.

Just last week Chris Simms ruptured his spleen and continued to play.

Those two examples were just quarterbacks. They're supposed to be the pussies of futbol americano. I won't even begin mentioning the linebackers...

Each sport has their tough guys in their own respect. It's like comparing apples to oranges. But yes, Brian McBride is hard. (Although it seems that sonofabitch has been on every US soccer team since the game was invented)
  • Reply 19 of 84
    skatmanskatman Posts: 609member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel

I played rugby in school, I've been out of school for 2+ years now and have been playing soccer in various adult leagues in central florida. Soccer is more physical than you think, especially when you're not playing in fru-fru professional Italian or Spanish leagues.

You're forgetting that Spanish and Italian leauges are what real soccer is all about. If you want to see the game played - those are the leauges to watch. They may have bad politics, but when the game is played, it's played well.

US MLS or college soccer is not soccer. If you played/ watched soccer only in US, you don't know what the game is about.

Quote:

I swear, Brian McBride is probably one of the hardest American athletes alive.

No doubt. You look at the US team at the past 3 World Cups - they're BY FAR the best athletes there with great strength and awesome endurance. But they don't know what to do with the ball!
  • Reply 20 of 84
    League preference is a matter of opinion. Personally I prefer EPL. Given its recent success in the Champions League, I don't think you can even say that it's technically inferior anymore, which used to be the case. It certainly seems to attract Europe's and Africa's best talent. I guess the climate is too adverse for the South Americans.

But whatever. . . this thread is supposed to be one about Swedish hoochies. The trouble is, I don't have much knowledge about Swedish hoochies. Copse needs to return and fix up the mess he's created.

So Copse, which one of the girls in the pictures is your lady?