- Last Active
MisterKit said:I am a little puzzled about a third party device detecting other devices. It appears that any Apple device in the wild is spending batterie life, maybe cellular data, and maybe taking a performance hit. I haven't study the topic extensively. Maybe you can opt in or out.
tokyojimu said:Perhaps if Apple will update certain Macs more than once every three or four years, they'll see growth there too.
* All time record quarter for Mac sales in mainland China.
* Best year ever for the Mac. Highest annual Mac revenue in Apple's history.
* Best September quarter ever for the Mac.
* Growth of 25 percent, driven by notebook refreshes in June and a strong back-to-school season.
* Education market purchases grew double digits year over year.
tylersdad said:electrosoft said:If I can use my W10 PC and have integration with my iPhone on a similar level as when I use my Mac Pro and iPhone, that's a good thing. It just comes down to at what cost and having to filth up my iPhone with Edge.
lolliver said:Not sure why a translation for the Welsh phrase wasn't included in the article. Google translate:the Welsh dragon is strong in him