- Last Active
emoeller said:We now have more than one data point, and this is very disappointing news. My new MBP has the i9 and I will need to decide if I need to return and wait until next year when Intel will hopefully have their laptop chips out (and Apple utilizes the new DRAM spec). For me $5k+ is a lot of money, but more importantly I needed that extra computational capability for field 3d renderings of block models.
I myself have an iPhone X. At one point I thought I was definitely not upgrading but then I realized I’m really just paying the same amount if I don’t upgrade. If I wait a year and fully pay off the x then I’ll only get 50% or less back for it on eBay. If I upgrade it’s like apple buying it back for 50%. So it makes sense to upgrade just because I’m the end you’re spending the same amount.
macplusplus said:The XS photo is clearly out of focus. Why is Apple to blame every time a photo is out of focus? Worthless article.
inexco said:I found a way to have my 2 TB drive in the Mac Mini for less than what Apple charges for the 500 GB upgrade.
My late 2012 has 1 TB of SSD (after 1 TB drive failed and I replaced. and 1 TB of mechanical)
so how much faster is the new i7 than mine ...?