- Last Active
This is devastatingly bad news -- for the few people who upgrade their primary storage regularly, and keep their Pro laptops for 5+ years. And those are the people loudly complaining right now. For the rest of the Pro users who can afford to get the storage they need up front, and can't afford to spend half a day swapping out a SSD and transferring a zillion files and OS in order to save a couple hundred bucks, it really doesn't matter. I have NEVER upgraded my laptop's primary, I use external drives for the things that suck storage like photos/video, and I upgrade my laptop every 3 years because it is my primary means of earning income and my employer usually pays for it anyway.
I don't care about the soldered on SSD...
Works great for me. I carry my drivers license, backup credit card, and health insurance card. That's all I need 99% of the time. The other 1% of the time (when I might need cash, or maybe some business cards), I put my regular wallet in my pocket too.
I don't try to "slap on" the wallet and expect it to align perfectly. Why would you ever do that??? I just place it on and if by rare chance it didn't line up perfectly, it takes a millisecond to straighten it.