- Last Active
For those who argue you enjoy driving. I don't doubt it. I do also, when my wife and in-laws are not in the car. The wife has a new QX60 with intelligent cruise control. After this weekend of chauffeuring the in-laws around (over 800 miles of wo…
This past weekend when I proposed to my girlfriend in Manhattan, Apple Maps could not figure out where the hell I was going. Phone spun in circles like I was standing on the north pole with a compass. Walk this way, wait wait, turn back around and …
Try working for Cisco and have no choice but to push IoTs...
Quote: Originally Posted by sog35 standard. The Apple site says the case WEIGHTS 69 grams. Too bad pure gold is 18k, which is what I think the question was. 24k is pure gold. 18k is 75% gold content. Hopefully, the other 25% is Liquid…
Platinum is thought to be a better metal for jewelry/watches. When in reality, Platinum is a very dense mental but is also more malleable than 14k gold. Platinum will scratch easier than other metals and is much heavier. Platinum jewelry is 95% p…