- Last Active
tallest skil said:anton zuykov said:Wages are down? Really? Everywhere I go it says they are hiring. The economy grew quite a bit better for the last two years. UNemployment is really low.tmay said:U.S. nixed Turkey getting F-35's as they are now considered within sphere of influence of Russialkrupp said:...if he pulls Turkey out of NATO we will be in a world of hurt as Turkey is crucial to our ability to retain what little influence we have these days in the Middle East.spice-boy said:Turkeys not the only country within the "sphere of Russia's influence" I can think of one much closer, no, not Canada.LoneStar88 said:Political saber rattling. Nothing more.
And that’s assuming Turkey lasts that long, anyway.
"Eveyone is entitled to have their opinion but no one is entitled to have their own facts."
from a lesson on Decision Theory, Harvard Business School
* Parts of F-35 are made by Turkey, hence the Turkish flag on the side. (google it)
* Turkish people love Apple and its products. So i know it looks silly but childlishly they say: "you started it!"
* Turkey has one of the biggest armies in the world. US of A has the biggest.
* Turkey was Ottoman Empire for 600 years.
* For Muslim Turks (as for all the true Jews and Christians) this world is nothing but a field to sow the good deeds. Remember what Yeshua (iesus), Moshe (Moses) and Mohammad thought.
* Check the history of the collapsed nations.
* "must read: Amy Chua and Jared Diamond".
* So, let US not be cocky.
Thank you for reading.
Soli said:There's a 3rd method:
In Finder do a search for AirDrop.app. The search will yield nothing. Click the '+' sign and then Other… and then add System Files to your search parameter and select Are Included.
I think it's good to have this checked so it's always a quick option when searching for items so you only ever have to go through that process once to find anything on your Mac quickly.