- Last Active
Few questions to ponder for huawei haters in this forum:
1. If trump gets a better trade deal from China, would that automatically exonerate huawei of all these security threats posed by them???
2. When it actually happens, what would be your reaction???
3. If ip theft by Chinese companies is your real concern, then why are you not asking the question to trump administration - "why huawei alone? What about the likes of xiaomi, bbk sub brands Oppo/vivo/one plus??? Are they all saints?"
4. What is the real issue with China and huawei? Is it Trade imbalance? Or Security? They are both mutually exclusive. If security is an issue, what about ZTE?
Is the bigger picture really being looked at by trump supporters in this forum??? As a neutral person from a different country, it does not look like so to me.
cornchip said:knowitall said:In what way is Samsung a customer of Apple?
I think his question is - Apple is a customer of Samsung since Apple is buying components from Samsung. What is that Samsung is buying from Apple that Samsung can be considered as a customer of Apple?
tmay said:gatorguy said:hentaiboy said:gatorguy said:tmay said:melgross said:maciekskontakt said:Not innovation. Already in LG V-series phones since 2018. In fact they have 5 lenses/cameras now.
Long story short, Huawei didn't build a color model to work with their imager.
IMX586 is already present in at least 2 Android phones that I am aware of.
1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro at $200
2. Honor View 20 at $500
1st said:Ha, Qcom want to set standard for 5G? without Apple on board, even it is set a standard, not enough string to pull for such money mine (like VZ CDMA, on its way out eventually). Apple better learn the lesson (fool me once... ). Besides, for what ever the reason, Qcom design is usually power hungry compare to the others (just my personal observation, could be wrong), that would impact 5G a lot (unless they don't want backward compatible or reuse some of their prior block...;-).
zroger73 said:Wow. They've got a boatload of configurations for sale this round. I wonder where all these are coming from?
Surely they don't keep finding unsold piles of new, old stock.
Then again, the one I ordered and received a few weeks ago was most definitely new-in-box, but it was covered with a layer of dust so thick you couldn't see through it. It has been sitting in a dirty environment for a while.