or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › 10.2.8 out on swupdate

10.2.8 out on swupdate - Page 3  

post #81 of 92
Quote:
Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself
Man... just like every other update (just about). 50% of people rave, the other 50% scream.

Except, this time, according to macbidouille, the update has been removed from Software Update...
We should have shotguns for this
post #82 of 92
Quote:
Originally posted by PizzaBoy
Except, this time, according to macbidouille, the update has been removed from Software Update...

Ouuuups.... The news telling that the update had been removed has been removed from MacBidouille... They were a little quick to pull the trigger on poor 10.2.8
post #83 of 92
Is there an iPod update in 10.2.8?
post #84 of 92
Quote:
Originally posted by PizzaBoy
Ouuuups.... The news telling that the update had been removed has been removed from MacBidouille... They were a little quick to pull the trigger on poor 10.2.8

Strange. I just wanted to download 10.2.8. At about 80% finished, the download failed. Retry didn't work. Then I checked the download site and the download link is no more there....\

It seems to me that they really pulled it.
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job." --Douglas Adams
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job." --Douglas Adams
post #85 of 92
ya it was pulled... www.macrumors.com
post #86 of 92
Quote:
Originally posted by MacUsers
ya it was pulled... www.macrumors.com

Yep -- it's not in my SWUpdate.
post #87 of 92
*Whew* Glad I didn't install it.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
post #88 of 92
so i won't be able to get it anywhere
post #89 of 92
I guess I'm one of the "lucky" ones. Installed that bitch with minutes of release. Everything seeeeems fine ......
post #90 of 92
Quote:
Originally posted by jay3ld
so i won't be able to get it anywhere

From the looks of it, you don't want to get it.

Even though I've had no problems with 10.2.8.
post #91 of 92
i am having some problems that weren't there untill i had downloaded and lauched the update.

Can I downgrade it and get the 10.2.6 back?'' ''
post #92 of 92
This thread is moot since a newer 10.2.8 update was released. I'm closing it now. Please see one of the other threads discussing 10.2.8 -- *Fixed* 10.2.8 Update from Software Update or 10.2.8 gone wrong?.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › 10.2.8 out on swupdate