Apple refreshes iPod classic, ups capacity to 160GB

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 82
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NasserAE View Post

You mean 128GB

No! Apple will retail a 128MB Touch and say:"Why do you need that much space for a gaming device?"

Oh well. Guess I'm too fed-up with the 3rd Gen Touch..
  • Reply 82 of 82
    antkm1antkm1 Posts: 1,441member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

We just got an amended shuffle that works with other headphones- that's good enough for me.

it may work with other headphone that have a control built-in, but that doesn't solve anything. People like their headphone. I have a pair of sony in-ear kind that i love and would never replace because they stay on my head and i can work out with them and not worry about them coming out of my ear.

Apple, wake up and stop the fart sniffing smugness about our products. Admit that the latest shuffle was a mistake and put the buttons back on the device. what was so bad about the previous generation that you said to yourself, "gee this would be even better if it had no buttons at all!" The headphone built-in controller is crap. I can see that little thing slap you in the chest while running, very annoying. and who wants to hold down the button to pause and play. we want the buttons to be quick and responsive.

just put the button back where they belong and admit your errors.