What did you get for Christmas?

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 74
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    I got:

a minidisk player (yeah, I wanted an ipod, but college require us to own a minidisk, so I had to make do.)

a few CDs

a new amp for my hi-fi

loads of books

a few clothes

some chocolate

I was pretty pleased... especially 'cos of the amp. It was second hand, but works great, and was top of the range a year or two ago.

• Reply 62 of 74
    [quote]Originally posted by Willoughby:

<strong>Bad Gift:

I got a lottery ticket. It had 3 little scratch off things. If you matched the prize amount in all 3 areas you win that prize.

Scratched first one : 10,000 bucks

scratched second: 10,000 bucks

(thinking to myself...nah, won't ever happen)

scratched third: 10,000 bucks

As I leap into the air with excitement everyone around me is laughing their butts off.....it was a fake lottery ticket from a cheesy store in the mall (Spencer Gifts)

</strong><hr></blockquote>

My mother won $10,000 in the Virginia lottery. She scratched the ticket in her car and then went into the 7-11 to check the prize. They guy there checked the code in the book and then starts yelling "10,000 dollars! 10,000 dollars! This woman just won 10,000 dollars!". My mother grabbed the ticket and sped off in the car before anyone got any ideas
  • Reply 63 of 74
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    Sue! Sue! Sue!

• Reply 64 of 74
    LOL I don't drink, plus I'm underage! Thanks for the offer though.

My woman problems are no longer.
  • Reply 65 of 74
    Clearly Canadian (blackberry or cherry) or blackberry italian soda will do though.
  • Reply 66 of 74
    ybotybot Posts: 329member
    Clearly Canadian is quite tasty! I haven't had it in a while though. Mmmm carbonated transparent blackberry water-ish stuff. Yummm. Next time I'm at the store I'm getting some. hehe

-Y
  • Reply 67 of 74
    Mouseman dual optical! w00t!

Also picked up a Fortissmo 2 for my self, but it doesnt seem to be <a href="http://arstechnica.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?a=tpc&s=50009562&f=67909965&m=2010995833"; target="_blank">working</a>properly. I think Im gonna return it (just live with my shitty soundblaster live).
  • Reply 68 of 74
    Socks! SOCKS bejabbers! ... and underwear! My guidness, I swore this wid never happen tae me. That's the kind o' presents my auld faither got. Och, the perils and pitfalls o' life's winding road. Whit aboot a tartan rug tae put ower my creaky auld knees as I sit havering by the fire wi' my cocoa, why don't ye?!
  • Reply 69 of 74
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by The Toolboi:

<strong>Mouseman dual optical! w00t!

</strong><hr></blockquote>

I've been wondering.... what's the point of dual optical? Is it much better then a regular optical mouse?
  • Reply 70 of 74
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,026member
    AirPort card and base station

DVD player

books

radar detector

some cash

hikcory farms!!! (mmmm....cheese).

Lots of other stuff.....
  • Reply 71 of 74
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    Some people claim that to have proper accuracy in Quake 3 you absolutely must have two high resolution cameras.

SDW, aren't radar detectors illegal? Or is that just for certain states?
  • Reply 72 of 74
    Guys you do realize Christmas doesn't come for another 7 days right?
  • Reply 73 of 74
    [quote]What i got? well.

Age of Empires II Gold, <hr></blockquote>

See ya in 20 years.

That game ate up so much of my life, it was simply unbelievable.

[ 01-01-2002: Message edited by: DoctorGonzo ]</p>
  • Reply 74 of 74
    Queen size( for the little Queen inside of me... ) bed with extra firm mattress and a CD Cyclone 24X10X40 CD/RW that matches my iMac!