Apple advertising guru says he's 'not going anywhere'

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 105
    teckstudteckstud Posts: 6,476member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iBill View Post

I thought you were banned.

And? Do you understand the difference bertween the past and the present?
  • Reply 102 of 105
    quadra 610quadra 610 Posts: 6,757member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

And? Do you understand the difference bertween the past and the present?

I think we all understand that people don't change.
  • Reply 103 of 105
    newbeenewbee Posts: 2,055member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by extremeskater View Post

Actually most people aren't full switchers they are like me, they work off both platforms. It was even reported here that 85% of Apple users also have a PC in their home. Some people may totally convert over time but most just don't throw out every PC in their house and go out and buy all Macs.

You're right about full time switchers but I think Apple counts anybody who uses Mac OS part time or full time as being a switcher if all they ever used before was something other than Mac OS.
  • Reply 104 of 105
    kibitzerkibitzer Posts: 1,114member
    As to switching, I documented our family experience some posts back, and now we have three Macs and one remaining Windows desktop. I'd say that the Windows machine at present accounts for between 5% and 10% of our total household computer usage.
  • Reply 105 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by newbee View Post

Extremeskater, to be honest, when you and others who have a history of coming on to this, an Apple fan site, and attacking everything and anything Apple, .... are you not guilty of doing the very same thing you are accusing Apple of doing in it's adds?

very good point!