iPad unboxed; ABC, CBS plan to offer streaming shows at launch

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 42
    allblueallblue Posts: 393member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by success View Post

Moving on to geopolitical conspiracies as related to corporations I am someone that believes that all corporations no matter how benevolent they appear, are controlled by the same people or those people have dominion over the owners of those corporations. These are people who's spare change equals the value of corporations like Apple. 200 billion to these people is chump change. Bill Gates or whoever is the flavour of the month is never the richest man on the planet. Those people will never appear in public.

Brave man! I tend to choose non-mainstream forums to raise such matters because the ideas are so overwhelming the conditioned response kicks in straight away. Still, estimates I've seen: Rothschilds $300-400 trillion (the larger figure being approximately half the world's wealth - wealth note, not money); Rockefellers $100 trillion; Saxe-Coburg Gothas (British monarchy) $7 trillion. Bill Gates et al are not on the same page, but he has got on the Bildeberg invitation list for his troubles:

Special-Bilderberg-2004-Report
  • Reply 42 of 42
    abster2coreabster2core Posts: 2,501member
    Arrived? Sort of.

JooJoo Tablet Hands On Video http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/joojoo-...eo-02-04-2010/

Will sell? Sort of.