BOOM BABY!!

Comments

• Reply 41 of 279
    tigerwoods99tigerwoods99 Posts: 2,633member
    Pacers 97

Nets 74

Game 5 tomorrow night!

Pacers MVPs were Ron Artest (18 pts) & Austin Powers (Croshere, 18 pts also). Artest played tremendous D and had some great blocks n steals! And he finally made a few shots! Nice playing. Thomas dialed 1-800-CROSHERE off the bench and Austin was huge!

Until the next BOOM BABY
  • Reply 42 of 279

FO SHO' PLAY BOY!

[ 05-01-2002: Message edited by: TigerWoods99 ]</p>
  • Reply 43 of 279
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    At least the Nets are home tomorrow. They've been great this year at home so that's good for NJ.

If my parents weren't busy I'd go to the game but I can't.
  • Reply 44 of 279
    All the pressure is on New Jersey now.

LET'S SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!!
  • Reply 45 of 279
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    I'll go out on a limb and predict the Nets win Game 5 in a close one, thanks in a big part to a clutch mental mistake by Artest.

Jeff

Edit-and I don't say this as a dis on the guy-I love his talent and intensity, but at the end of close games, if I were a Pacers fan, he would make me very nervous on offense.

[ 05-01-2002: Message edited by: jeffyboy ]</p>
  • Reply 46 of 279
    [quote]Originally posted by jeffyboy:

<strong>I'll go out on a limb and predict the Nets win Game 5 in a close one, thanks in a big part to a clutch mental mistake by Artest.

Jeff

Edit-and I don't say this as a dis on the guy-I love his talent and intensity, but at the end of close games, if I were a Pacers fan, he would make me very nervous on offense.

[ 05-01-2002: Message edited by: jeffyboy ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Sounds about right.
  • Reply 47 of 279
    jeffboy- Hell yea he makes me nervous everytime on offense lol. You wanna know what I was saying during Game 3? "Please don't shoot the f*cking ball Artest please just pass it...." LOL

Hey, he made shots last night and played hard. If he can bring that tomorrow then I'm all for him. Great defensively....but I'm not feelin those 1-15 stat lines...

Pacers will shock the world.
  • Reply 48 of 279
    Ooooo.....the Nets fans are chanting "REGGIE SUCKS REGGIE SUCKS!" ....you know that just gets him going...torch 'em Reg!!!
  • Reply 49 of 279
    [quote]Originally posted by TigerWoods99:

<strong>Ooooo.....the Nets fans are chanting "REGGIE SUCKS REGGIE SUCKS!" ....you know that just gets him going...torch 'em Reg!!!</strong><hr></blockquote>

That's exactly what I'm worried about.
  • Reply 50 of 279
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Jesus, you guys are still worried about Round 1??
  • Reply 51 of 279
    [quote]Originally posted by groverat:

<strong>Jesus, you guys are still worried about Round 1??</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yep. 107-107 beginning of 2nd overtime...
  • Reply 52 of 279
    Congrats, but you're not a true fan.

I have a reason why they lost.....it's superstitious and you wouldnt understand but it's always gone this way.....so f*ck the NBA playoffs....I could care less now...
  • Reply 53 of 279
    Oh, and I said I thought the winner of this game would go to the NBA Finals. So Nets, prepared to get screwed by the refs against the Lakers in the Finals. You'll see what Indiana has gotten for the past some odd years.
  • Reply 54 of 279
    Wow, great game, that's why I love the NBA playoffs!

Just like I said, all Artest's fault !

I about dropped a load when Reggie dunked that ball, I haven't seen him slam on anyone in about 10 years, and that 3 at the end of regulation-vintage!

It's too bad they count MVP votes before the playoffs, Kidd was what that's all about tonight!

Jeff
  • Reply 55 of 279
    I'm a very happy guy right now! I'm also getting ready to order tickets for one of the 2nd round games. I can't wait!!
  • Reply 56 of 279
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Thug life, you're a very sore loser.

It's a damned shame that the East has to send a representative to the NBA Finals. The best series will be the Western Conference finals.
  • Reply 57 of 279
    groverat- It's easy to be a sore loser when you have seen the team you literally live for and bleed for be screwed so many times, and when you've been through the shit I go through in my life. Dallas won't win a championship either. Don't you get the way the NBA works buddy? Call me whatever you want.

Artest's fault? Artest had another great game, no blaming him. If it's anybody's fault it's kevin Ollie. What the hell was he doing? Not to mention he starts jogging up the court down 5 with about 10 seconds to go...LOL

Never seen Reggie dunk the ball on anyone in about 10 yrs? Forgeting the dunk on Ewing? I'll never forget that one. And wow, that dunk was awesome tonight.

Kidd may be the MVP, because he's a no good son of a b*tch who beat his wife. I will never cheer on a guy who hits a woman.

Bank in 40 footer to send it to OT, then dunks on 3 fools to send it to double OT, all for squat.

Reggie Miller will always be known as the greatest playoff performer. It's his time. Miller Time.

The story of tonight was my superstitions working as I thought they would. And O'Neal fouling basically lost it for them. No way Croshere can muscle with Kenyon (if you're going to call someone thug life then talk about my boy K-Mart reppin for tha UC Bearcats).

If you don't respect Miller after tonight, then I'll have to slap your ass silly.
  • Reply 58 of 279
    I'm too sad to go on, but one more thing. Put this one on ESPN instant classic.
  • Reply 59 of 279
    [quote]Originally posted by groverat:

<strong>Thug life, you're a very sore loser.

It's a damned shame that the East has to send a representative to the NBA Finals. The best series will be the Western Conference finals.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, the East was really horrible to watch this year.
  • Reply 60 of 279
    That Mavs-Kings series might be the funnest of the whole damn thing, unless of course the finals are Mavs-Nets. :cool:

Outside of Pacers-Nets tonight, the Eastern games have been brutal. Often dramatic at the end, but pure carnage up til then.

Jeff