Apple to offer live video stream of Wednesday's keynote

1234568»

Comments

• Reply 141 of 145
    olternautolternaut Posts: 1,376member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

LOL iPod shuffle and nano seems like they were put out just for the sake of it. iPod shuffle is the old shuffle. Nano is the old shuffle but with touch...

Don't take me too seriously hah

Why didn't they keep the screen size of the last gen nano? All that new nano is..is truly a shuffle with a screen!

Notice they didn't show off videos on the thing. I find that very dumb and annoying.

Watch how the last gen nano with camera will have sales accelerate now as people want to make sure to get it before stocks of it get depleted.
  • Reply 142 of 145
    mellomello Posts: 555member
    I watched on my iPhone 4 at work & it was a smooth as butter with no stuttering or artifacts at all.

Unfortunately I missed the first 15 minutes.
  • Reply 143 of 145
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

LOL iPod shuffle and nano seems like they were put out just for the sake of it. iPod shuffle is the old shuffle. Nano is the old shuffle but with touch...

Don't take me too seriously hah

So no more video on the new nano hmm? I would have been better if they kept the same screen size as the last gen nano. That screen made into a device the size of the screen itself would still have made a decent watch with a 3rd party watch band accessorie. And you would have been able to watch video if you needed to.
  • Reply 144 of 145
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

This is awesome.

Printing on iPad!!!

Awesome? Isn't that just catching up to where the first generation device should have been?

Isn't that kind of like celebrating that your new car now comes with 4 wheels?
  • Reply 145 of 145
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Newtron View Post

Awesome? Isn't that just catching up to where the first generation device should have been?

Isn't that kind of like celebrating that your new car now comes with 4 wheels?

I sware to gawd man....

The reason why Apple is on top is not because of Apple's "innovation" but because of the utter incompetence of the competition. Surely this can not last forever.

Some day a young and hungry tech company will come along and look at the tech scene and say "Is this it?" "This is insanity!" and come out with some REALLY innovative tech products that would destroy the competition.

Until then we have to deal with Steve Jobs telling us that a shuffle with a multitouch screen (and nothing else) is a new nano and price it the same as the last gen nano with camera and videos. And for Steve to tell us that this is good.

What the hell?

And the iPod touch is cool but I was hoping for a 3G data plan without contract similar to the iPad deals. I was hoping the rumors would have been true.

Oh well.