End of Apple's iPhone 4 Case Program seen as benefit to shareholders

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 71
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blackintosh View Post

I think this might actually top the big F-you Steve O gave original iPhone customers

Steve would still be far from topping the f-yous given to Apple II, Apple III, and Lisa owners.

Quote:

Said it before and will say it again. This guy really has lost his mind. Must be his medication.

Study Apple's history. And remember that Steve has become much more reasonable with time.
  • Reply 62 of 71
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    All of you guys cut it out. There are two threads with much of the same cast. Stop making me do too much work. It's enough already.
  • Reply 63 of 71
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bagman View Post

I just wish the trolls would stop the excessive negativity, and the fanbois would stop dissing anyone who dares to call attention to the emperor's lack of clothing from time to time.

Totally agree.
  • Reply 64 of 71
    It is pretty much not an issue. Crybabies like you, who didn't have the issue either, blew it out of proportion.

Quote:

Just because it didn't happen to you or me doesn't mean it didn't happen to anyone else on the planet. It's a big world. Drop the arrogance.

• Reply 65 of 71
    It still isn't much of an issue. Blown out of proportion by you crybabies.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr Squid View Post

So much for your credibility.

• Reply 66 of 71
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IronHeadSlim View Post

It is pretty much not an issue. Crybabies like you, who didn't have the issue either, blew it out of proportion.

Quote:

It still isn't much of an issue. Blown out of proportion by you crybabies.

That IS the last of your insults, correct?
  • Reply 67 of 71
    Quote:

I did? How did I do that exactly?

No sir. Johnny Ive and steve Jobs created this mess by making a glass phone with three antennas on the outside. Now they need to "man up" and fix the problem.
  • Reply 68 of 71
    I apologize for being insulting. I didn't say you specifically, I said those like you who demand Apple man up when they don't even have the problem or perhaps don't even have the phone. Apple is taking care of those who perceive they have a problem or actually have a problem. It really is not an issue any more.

Quote:

I did? How did I do that exactly?

No sir. Johnny Ive and steve Jobs created this mess by making a glass phone with three antennas on the outside. Now they need to "man up" and fix the problem.

• Reply 69 of 71
    I do apologize. I personally don't see much of a difference between a person and their ideas but will try to respect the rules of the forum. Thank you.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by melgross View Post

That IS the last of your insults, correct?

• Reply 70 of 71
    Quote:

I do apologize. I personally don't see much of a difference between a person and their ideas but will try to respect the rules of the forum. Thank you.

Even brilliant people have dumb ideas. Ok to call the idea dumb, but not the person stating it.
  • Reply 71 of 71
    Free case program will end on September 30th. Does it mean that the new iphone 4 will not have reception issue after the date? I was tortured by the antennagate and was told that i had to wait 6 weeks to get my free case. Then i decided not to wait and finally found some protective cases with animal prints http://www.sourcingmap.com/theme/ani...ne4_cases.html i think it will be cool on my iphone 4.