Apple shows off its networking savvy at WWDC

123457»

Comments

• Reply 121 of 122
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cpsro View Post

For enterprise and SMB adoption, a local iCloud server has to happen.

Yeah, because that's really keeping enterprise and SMB from using Amazon's cloud.

Oh, wait...

SMB doesn't want another damned box to worry about. It wants the cloud to make everything magical fairy go away. Apple's interest in SMB is only passing anyway. Maybe some day there will be iCloud for enterprise, but with only 5GB of storage, it's not enough even for small businesses like the ones I own.
  • Reply 122 of 122
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kolchak View Post

Google "Snow Leopard internet sharing" and you'll see the top searches Google suggests are "not working, greyed out, fails, problems, issues, etc." Some people have wasted days and even weeks trying unsuccessfully to get it to work, and have posted such on the Apple Support forums.

Internet sharing works great here. Probably once a week I share my Clear signal over wifi. Occasionally I'll share my wifi signal over Firewire. Everything works perfectly.

Sorry you're having problems, but maybe try to go beat that dead horse in the appropriate thread, instead of bringing it up everywhere you go. People might respect your opinion on the matter more, and not automatically think you're a lunatic looking for attention.