March Madness

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 64
    Quote:

Originally posted by TigerWoods99

Quick Prediction: UConn over Texas tomorrow. I look for the Huskies to be the surprise and biggest sleeper team in the Final Four. Maryland should bounce Michigan State.

I havent checked the standings of our pool but regardless I will have the national champ correct.

ou moves on to the elite 8. texas is looking strong against ucon, so i would guess they will move on as well. with kansas winning last night we might get to see 3 big12 teams in the final four, hopefully joined by kentucky. if so, i could see any of those teams winning it all and i would have my final four picks. got to love march madness baby. go sooners!
  • Reply 62 of 64
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Argento

I have Michigan State going to the final game, but losing to Kentucky, so far so good! Big Ten baby!!!

Heh, I didn't think Mich. St would get past Maryland, but heck I had my Gators going all the way just cause I'm a Gator. Anyways, good pick there... now they need to lose
  • Reply 63 of 64
    kentucky goes down hard. arizona and kansas is still fairly close with kansas on top most of the game thus far. it's getting intresting. anyone going to go NO for the final four. we might if OU makes it in again.
  • Reply 64 of 64
    argentoargento Posts: 483member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MCQ

Heh, I didn't think Mich. St would get past Maryland, but heck I had my Gators going all the way just cause I'm a Gator. Anyways, good pick there... now they need to lose

Hahahaha, never! My basketball coach played for Maryland back in the day (like 15 years ago). So I gave him as much shit as I possibly could about the game, and my pick. I went to the Kentucky Marquette game today, it was unreal. Packed with Marquette fans and they got a blow out. Too bad for Kentucky had them winning it all : ( But so did everybody else in my pool so no biggie. Now all I need is for Kansas to lose.