Apple said to hold 'iPad 3' event first week in March

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 83
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Oh really can you tell me a good one please.

I use CineXPlayer for iPad.It's quite possible better ones or one with different options to suit your needs have come out so I suggest doing a bit of research to find the best one for you.

I had also used VLC Player when it was available but didn't care for it as much. Here is the reason it was pulled:
  • Reply 82 of 83
    Enough of all this iPad 3 talk, can we actually see a glimpse of this mysterious device?
  • Reply 83 of 83
    [QUOTE=AppleInsider;2041190]Apple will reportedly hold a media event the first week in March in San Francisco to unveil its third-generation iPad, which is expected to go on sale soon after it is unveiled.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by blueeddie View Post

are iPads normally available for orders online? why would people fall in line for hours if they could buy it online?

Strange question, if I understand it correctly! Some folks are just too keen and can't or won't wait!

I buy all my Apple stuff online from the Apple Store, may not always represent the 'best' deal, but Apple delivers for no cost and is always happy if a product needs to be returned!

Delivery normally 2-3 days, max.

The iPad3 will cause a meltdown on the Apple Store, so many seem to see it as I do!!

Roll on March.....maybe later in non US countries!

Ron