Apple to hold March 7 iPad event in San Francisco

167891012»

Comments

• Reply 221 of 230
    timbittimbit Posts: 331member
    Tiny vibrations under the screen could provide a tactile response. I was just thinking of some new think that they will bring. It's never just a simple upgrade.
  • Reply 222 of 230
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Timbit View Post

Tiny vibrations under the screen could provide a tactile response. I was just thinking of some new think that they will bring. It's never just a simple upgrade.

If this tech becomes viable I think under the bezel of a tablet is probably the most likely place it would arrive.
  • Reply 223 of 230
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by poke View Post

The "Calendar" text is definitely higher resolution in that photo than it is on my iPad 2.

Apple is surely very clever in design genius and indeed with visual inlay. My personal analysis is as follows:

Wednesday = 9 char & date = 7 -> (9.7 inches)

Calendar = 8 char -> (8MP Camera).

Thus, the new iPad will still be 9.7 inches but with new 8MP Camera.

Another non-standard grammatical compliant sentences:

"We have something you really have to see." = 8 Words which also may signify 8MP Camera. (The word "see" relates to vision just as camera gives us both static & dynamic vision to see, thus it may refers to Camera in my opinion.)

"And touch." Two words and the word touch may refer to "Screen" and the word "And" in Arithmetic means "Multiply" -> I may infer that the screen is no doubt double in resolution.

What do you think?
  • Reply 224 of 230
    lightknightlightknight Posts: 2,312member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

Excellent point

Except you'll now need four times more points to be right
  • Reply 225 of 230
    lightknightlightknight Posts: 2,312member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by orcun_laing View Post

Apple is surely very clever in design genius and indeed with visual inlay. My personal analysis is as follows:

Wednesday = 9 char & date = 7 -> (9.7 inches)

Calendar = 8 char -> (8MP Camera).

Thus, the new iPad will still be 9.7 inches but with new 8MP Camera.

Another non-standard grammatical compliant sentences:

"We have something you really have to see." = 8 Words which also may signify 8MP Camera. (The word "see" relates to vision just as camera gives us both static & dynamic vision to see, thus it may refers to Camera in my opinion.)

"And touch." Two words and the word touch may refer to "Screen" and the word "And" in Arithmetic means "Multiply" -> I may infer that the screen is no doubt double in resolution.

What do you think?

Whoa. Priest/cleric detected. Bring the guillotines!
  • Reply 226 of 230
    neeperneeper Posts: 22member
    Apple showed everyone, and no one saw it...

This is not a lighting / photoshopping error, silver colored aluminium will never look this black, Apple would never make such a mistake.

And touch.

Hmm, maybe it isn't made in aluminium, but something that is nice and light to touch and hold?

Best regards

Kim Neeper Rasmussen
  • Reply 227 of 230
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Neeper View Post

Apple showed everyone, and no one saw it?

You didn't really need your own thread about that, but I've already debunked this there.
  • Reply 228 of 230
    hari5hari5 Posts: 56member
    Any updates on live streaming of the event?
  • Reply 229 of 230
    neeperneeper Posts: 22member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

You didn't really need your own thread about that, but I've already debunked this there.

You know what, you're an idiot.

Kim