Comments

• Reply 81 of 85
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizSandford View Post

That phone is an afterthought- something to please the investors-

Of course it was.

Quote:

To release a product in beta (like Siri) is a sign that you know your fans will buy anything, bugs and all.

Just like Google does all the time, right.

Quote:

I can't wait, thought I'm not going to waste time in line to be the first on my block with a new toy. I don't have those types of issues where I need acceptance on what products I buy.

AND there it is. You had a good run, but you've overstepped your legitimacy in… four posts. 

• Reply 82 of 85
    drdoppiodrdoppio Posts: 1,132member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Just like Google does all the time, right.

Right, Google sells products in beta all the time. I want my money back. Oh, wait...

• Reply 83 of 85

Quote:

Originally Posted by genovelle View Post

I too thought it looked like the iPod touch.  They really can't come up with their own ideas.

It is only this one picture though, showing off the rounded edges and metal back (Well... metal coloured plastic)

• Reply 84 of 85

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizSandford View Post

So, people who deny being Apple sheep think there is meaning to the number of people who line up for a phone? 

I know everyone is different but I can easily type with one hand on every phone I've picked up (save the Note). So to say Apple only wants a phone people can use with one hand is meaningless. Ever try to take a screen shot?

Regarding the "form factor" of the phone: if you put your phone in a case, shut up.

On the advice of my friends who work in Cupertino I ignored the 4s. That phone is an afterthought- something to please the investors- while the 4 was being upgraded to what was hoped to be the 5. To release a product in beta (like Siri) is a sign that you know your fans will buy anything, bugs and all.

I'm looking forward to the Galaxy 3. The 2 is a fine phone and Android has many features I find very helpful. I can't wait, thought I'm not going to waste time in line to be the first on my block with a new toy. I don't have those types of issues where I need acceptance on what products I buy.

Yes, when there are huge lines to purchace items it means there is huge demand for the item. The type of demand not seen with any other phone. It is not by any means manipulation, and to suggest it as such makes you look to be a bigger fool than you are. iPhone's type of demand will not happen with an android shit phone EVER.  It's not rocket science it's common sense.... but then if you are here at AI to spout off against apple, and for android it make sense to me that you have no common sense.

Your friend in cupertino huh?  what a crock of bullshit. The 4s was a substantial upgrade from the iPhone 4. The LONG LINES and dominating sales numbers prove you full of **it again.

BTW, EVEYTHING GOOGLE RELEASES IS BETA!!! it will never get any better than that either for their half baked products.

Go hang out in a lame ass android dork forums and be with your sheep....  Randy 8^)

• Reply 85 of 85
    freerangefreerange Posts: 1,597member
    "<span style="color:rgb(74,74,74);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:18px;">I have a confession to make. When I first laid eyes on the Samsung Galaxy S3, I thought the design was unappealing and uninspired. I felt that the styling was a bit dated; akin to a slight upgrade of the Nexus One. From the initial launch invitation which featured marble white and blue blobs, I expected something more raw, more edgy. I was expecting a fusion of liquid metal and styling from Verizon’s iconic Droid campaigns. I was expecting to be impressed, to be blown to pieces with something completely revolutionary.</span>

<span style="color:rgb(74,74,74);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:18px;">Honestly, I am in love. It was love at first touch, and all preconceived notions I had about the S3 design have melted away, and been replaced by pure technological bliss and delight.</span>

<span style="color:rgb(74,74,74);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:18px;">Getting the device for the first time, I find myself in a perpetual state of what can only be described as ‘eureka moments’. The whole ‘inspired by nature’ talk began to make sense. It’s a design that works perfectly.  </span>
    <span style="color:rgb(74,74,74);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:18px;">Quite simply, the design of the Samsung Galaxy S3 is a breath of fresh air in the midst of sharp and edgy ubiquitous mobile design."</span>

<p style="color:rgb(74,74,74);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:18px;"> </p>

<p style="color:rgb(74,74,74);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:18px;">- http://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-galaxy-s3-review-video-89883/</p>

<p style="color:rgb(74,74,74);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:18px;"> </p>

<p style="color:rgb(74,74,74);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:18px;">This is from a representative of the Android community.  The group that refers to Apple customers as "iSheep" under the influence of the "Reality Distortion Field." </p>

It is so pathetically obvious when some PR HACK invades this space with their pseudo intellectual poetic like dribble! Go get a real job!