Google Wallet functionality expanding to counter Apple's Passbook

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 87
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Funny thing is that I don't even know why I'm arguing this point. I don't think Apple copied this at all. There's definitely prior art, I just think hill60 could've used a better example.

That was the earliest example of a "drop down" menu I could find.

Now we all know a little bit more about the flaws of the "Just wait until Google sues Apple over notifications" argument, espoused by some. 

• Reply 82 of 87
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Across can still be up. A setting sun looks to be across from us but it's very much up.

The edge of the Earth is moving up obscuring your view of the Sun which is staying relatively still.

• Reply 83 of 87

Quote:

Originally Posted by NexusPhan View Post

Android's open source license requires acknowledging the source. Apple has not done that and is therefore in violation of google's work.

I don't believe amazon acknowledges the source.

• Reply 84 of 87

Quote:

Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

that's a pull down menu, not a notification pull down. and is this supposed to be prior art or does apple aleady have a patent? if prior art, well, jurors don't look at that, it might 'slow them down' (re: the recent samsung/apple case)

• Reply 85 of 87
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    hill60 wrote: »
    The edge of the Earth is moving up obscuring your view of the Sun which is staying relatively still.

The Earth has edges? Since when?
  • Reply 86 of 87

Interesting post.I agree with you.thanks for sharing.

• Reply 87 of 87
    iOS 6 passbook is like user's personnel details in a card like interface. Really a great updation by Apple this year.