Apple's new A6 iPhone 5 appears to be first ARM Cortex A15 phone

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 102
    macrulezmacrulez Posts: 2,455member

deleted

• Reply 102 of 102

Lol I always love it when Apple users complain about how Android fans brag so much. Sort of reminds me of comments on the behaviors of rich people to blame the poor all the time. Honestly though on average I see more bashing of Android users by pampered Apple users then anything else. Don't agree with me go on any third party site where something android is being reviewed. Half of the comments are by Apple users bashing Android. I'll tell you one thing IP6 is using a clone architecture to Samsung because they manufacture out of the same plants. Difference is Samsung is an Asian company, what's Apple's excuse. This is not an Apple of innovation. It's a post hey-day Apple that's already used up it's second, third, fourth, and so on wind and is just living of the name with no QC in Manufacturing. Same thing with Mickeysoft and how it's still trying to hold on to it's PC days. If Apple want's to do good it should give up on the old and embrace the new completely (maybe convincing Microsoft to do the same) otherwise let it go.