Australia's Treasury Department switches from BlackBerry to iPhone

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 49
    philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,675member
    long bb wrote: »
    I think they made a poor decision switching from BlackBerry as time will soon show.

What would be an indication for you to state they made a wrong decision? And why would it be soon? Is there anything of the 97% of Fortune 500 companies do not know that you do?
  • Reply 42 of 49

If Apple should fear anything from BlackBerry is that I'm hearing 13 year olds love this phone.  They should defend the consumer market as a priority over expanding into the Business Market.  I think Apple shot themselves in the foot with the last Iphone release as really not much changed and forcing people to buy new cables for like $30 or whatever is a ripp-off.  The Z10, I believe, will gain market share.

Anyways competition is always good for the marketplace - Apple lovers should like to see BlackBerry come back as otherwise it's all Samsung.  Blackberry invented the smart phone and the new QNX OS (BB 10) running in the Z10 is more secure and faster than Android or Apple's IOS.  QNX is a revolutionary step for Smart Phones and will lead to further improvents to all manufacutures of phones.  Go to QNX.com if interested in the new BlackBerry OS.  BlackBerry owns QNX, by the way, also a Canadian company. 

• Reply 43 of 49

Originally Posted by Long BB View Post

If Apple should fear anything from BlackBerry is that I'm hearing 13 year olds love this phone. 

What interest would 13-year-olds have in a phone designed for business?

Why does Apple have to care what 13-year-olds think? Their parents will get them the phones they decide. 

…the last iPhone release as really not much changed…

Troll. Strike one.

QNX is a revolutionary step for Smart Phones…

lol.

• Reply 44 of 49
    vorsosvorsos Posts: 302member

Tallest Skil View Post

Long BB View Post

The new BB10 OS with QNX is a superior choice since the Z10 and Q10 (coming) offer superior security and offer work mode and personsal mode of operation for the user.

Disclaimer: you basically work for RIM, right?

If that's the rubric, then most of us here basically work for Apple.

• Reply 45 of 49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dickprinter View Post

Psssst...don't use iOS Maps or else you'll find yourself 40km away from your intended destination.....without food, water or fuel. image

LOL. The treasury department has no interest in outback areas. But yeah.

• Reply 46 of 49

I've been a fan of Apple and Apple products since the 80's, but I'll tell you, the Blackberry Z10 absolutely rocks. You can't beat it for enterprise security.

• Reply 47 of 49
    qrob wrote: »
    I've been a fan of Apple and Apple products since the 80's, but I'll tell you, the Blackberry Z10 absolutely rocks. You can't beat it for enterprise security.
    Wrong thread. Posts like that go here:
    http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/152839/rules-of-the-troll-wip
  • Reply 48 of 49

Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

Wrong thread. Posts like that go here:

He's probably right about the enterprise bit, though.