Final iOS 7 beta rumored to arrive next week, GM build to select partners Sept. 5

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 66

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seankill View Post

Some of those problems may be related to your cellular and dsl/cable service.

I find a lot of Apple's services to be slow at the moment. But due to it being a beta, that's understandable. Siri is really worthless at times due to the lag, by the time she responds, I could've done it myself. Although, at times, that may be due to ATT as well.

Yeah I wondered that as well, but I don't think that is true as the issue is the same on different Wi-Fi networks as well as my carrier (Bell Canada)

Quote:

Originally Posted by brutus009 View Post

All of which I hope you have reported to Apple?

Yes...that's what I love about apple you don't have to be a dev to report bugs

Quote:

Originally Posted by icoco3 View Post

And you reported them all to Apple, correct?

"on my iP4" says a lot.  I know it will run on the iPhone 4, but it will be slow just like iOS6 is on my 3GS. Get over it and live with it.

um...thanks for you valuable input.  I don't understand the point of a forum for apple enthusiasts' if you get bitch slapped every time you make a comment that may show some flaws in the company or its products. They made ios 7 available for iP4...that means I should expect to be garbage?  Really?  This is Apple..not Microsoft.  Please remember they are still selling brand new iP4 from the store and from carriers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum View Post

Have you filed bug reports on these?

Yuppers!

• Reply 62 of 66

Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

I would think his post pretty well opens him up to being fired as a developer. What is with people and NDAs? Or are these all trolls making sh1t up?

I love that somehow I am a troll cause I reported some flaws in a beta product.  I thought I was doing my part to help the cause.  As for NDA...I am not a dev..just a fan running beta...helping to squish the bugs....I guess that makes me a troll in your books?

• Reply 63 of 66
    bslaght wrote: »
    brutus009 wrote: »
    All of which I hope you have reported to Apple?
    Yes...that's what I love about apple you don't have to be a dev to report bugs
    Have you filed bug reports on these?
    Yuppers!
    bslaght wrote: »
    I would think his post pretty well opens him up to being fired as a developer. What is with people and NDAs? Or are these all trolls making sh1t up?
    I love that somehow I am a troll cause I reported some flaws in a beta product.  I thought I was doing my part to help the cause.  As for NDA...I am not a dev..just a fan running beta...helping to squish the bugs....I guess that makes me a troll in your books?

You have to log on with your Developer ID to report a bug on a beta iOS or OSX version.
  • Reply 64 of 66
    Apple releasing this quickly mixed fillings.
  • Reply 65 of 66

Quote:

You have to log on with your Developer ID to report a bug on a beta iOS or OSX version.

Incorrect.... you can log on with any apple id here: https://bugreport.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/RadarWeb.woa/wa/signIn