'iPhone 5C' expected to replace iPhone 5, while Apple's iPhone 4S will live on

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 110
    Well, you've lost. Thanks!
    I have lost nothing.
    Maybe post some facts? You've yet to.
    I did post facts about the evolution of the iPhone and iPad lineups. You tried to argue with them. That disqualifies you from being heard.
    If you're physically incapable of explicitly stating your own position, perhaps you should reconsider it?
    If you're intellectually incapable of seeing why you aren't employed washing dishes then that's what you should be doing.
    Why does that matter? It's wholly irrelevant to anything we're actually talking about.
    I'm not surprised that something being true is irrelevant to you.
    Why are you unable to answer questions about your own opinions? Why are you unable to answer questions about things that, according to you, SHOULD be readily proven fact? I need an answer for this. Answer.
    Ja, mein kleine Führer. At once!
  • Reply 102 of 110

Originally Posted by windwalker

I have lost nothing.

Dignity and believability, yeah.

I did post facts about the evolution of the iPhone and iPad lineups.

No. You didn't. And that post of yours has been deleted, so I can't go through systematically and disprove your incorrectness. If you remember what it said, please post it again so that I can do that.

If you're intellectually incapable of seeing why you aren't employed washing dishes then that's what you should be doing.

I'm not surprised that something being true is irrelevant to you.

Ja, mein kleine Führer. At once!

Are you actively trying to be banned? You're doing a great job.

• Reply 103 of 110
    I think that I will still not get an iPhone until they provide a rumored 6 inch screen.
  • Reply 104 of 110
    Originally Posted by Bay Guy View Post

I think that I will still not get an iPhone until they provide a rumored 6 inch screen.

There is no rumored 6" screen. You will never be buying an iPhone, then.

How about just wizening up and realizing that you probably want a phone that you can actually use, huh?

• Reply 105 of 110
    gwmacgwmac Posts: 1,807member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

There is no rumored 6" screen. You will never be buying an iPhone, then.

How about just wizening up and realizing that you probably want a phone that you can actually use, huh?

Wizening isn't even a word and even wizen doesn't even mean smart which is the meaning you were after so not only did you make up a word but you misspelled the word you were going for. Wizen means shriveled or wrinkled and there are rumors of a larger iPhone which also includes a few rumors about a 6".

• Reply 106 of 110
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bay Guy View Post

Buy two and tape them together.  

6"?  No one credible is even speculating that.

• Reply 107 of 110
    Thank god they are keeping the 4s. The lighting connector is ridiculous. Every device uses the same 30 pin connector, 3 people can't figure it out and bam we are all supposed to junk everything for something that doesn't do half of what the old one does. And if you want a bigger screen pick up your iPad, don't be such crybabies.
  • Reply 108 of 110
    bobsiphone wrote: »
    Thank god they are keeping the 4s. The lighting connector is ridiculous. Every device uses the same 30 pin connector, 3 people can't figure it out and bam we are all supposed to junk everything for something that doesn't do half of what the old one does. And if you want a bigger screen pick up your iPad, don't be such crybabies.

Apple isn't afraid to move on from established tech. We may not see it yet, but there could be limitations to the 30 pin that were solved by lightning.
  • Reply 109 of 110
    Originally Posted by bobsiphone View Post
    Thank god they are keeping the 4s. The lighting connector is ridiculous. Every device uses the same 30 pin connector, 3 people can't figure it out and bam we are all supposed to junk everything for something that doesn't do half of what the old one does.

Well, that’s wrong.