Facebook advertisers see 1,790% higher returns on iOS than Android

123457»

Comments

• Reply 121 of 124
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    Google shot themselves in the foot by pushing free apps to the detriment of everything else in an attempt to bolster their usage for ads, and their personal footprint. They are basically like the online newspaper industry if it was run by advertisers. It's too late to try and push $5 apps now or try to have a successful newspaper online behind a paywall. The genie is out of the bottle. Google shouldn't have pushed the going rate towards free, so now only clearly superior efforts even warrant a consideration for purchase.

Studies show that 90% of the apps iOS users have on their iPhones are free. Must be contagious.
  • Reply 122 of 124
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

Studies show that 90% of the apps iOS users have on their iPhones are free. Must be contagious.

That proves what???

• Reply 123 of 124
    droidftwdroidftw Posts: 1,009member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bananaman View Post

Ok.

let us agree on some facts.

The number of low end phones in android are a lot more than the high end phone.

by a lot I mean a whole lot like 1000s

given the number that I don't have, I think it is safe to assume that sales of about 10 high end phones is not much compared to the rest.

I cannot agree to "facts" that are based on numbers pulled out of thin air (which yours appear to be).

• Reply 124 of 124
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DroidFTW View Post

I cannot agree to "facts" that are based on numbers pulled out of thin air (which yours appear to be).

google search stuff.