Apple's iPhone 5s remains 'by far the top selling smartphone'

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 87
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    rogifan wrote: »
    I'd ask the same about the Moto G (although maybe it wasn't out when this survey was done).

The Moto G hasn't released in the US yet. It will be another few days. As far as tech site reviews go I don't think a very high percentage of buyers consult them before purchasing a handset. Just my opinion.
  • Reply 82 of 87
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

HUDDLER. FIX THE WEBSITE. RIGHT NOW. READ THIS AND THEN TAKE THE SITE DOWN FOR AN HOUR OR WHATEVER IT TAKES TO REVERT TO THE VERSION BEFORE DRAFTS. YOU DID ZERO TESTING WITH SAFARI OR OS X. TWENTY CRASHES PER POST IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. REWRITING ENTIRE POSTS DUE TO A FEATURE DESIGNED TO MAKE THAT UNNECESSARY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Thank you for reassured me about this forum constantly crashing my browser.

• Reply 83 of 87
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    bigmac2 wrote: »

I haven't seen the same issue with Chrome FWIW.
  • Reply 84 of 87
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMac2 View Post

If few and far between, it sometimes is a good thing to have a 5 year old system on your computer.  

• Reply 85 of 87
    So the rest of the planet has no taste and supports thieves. Big deal.
    Apple sues to prevent losing share. Like Microsoft. Apple will be nothing but a memory. You keep defending a company that tells you what you want rather than asking. I net you like to be told what to do...
  • Reply 86 of 87
    Originally Posted by h8tersgonnah8

Apple sues to prevent losing share. Like Microsoft. Apple will be nothing but a memory. You keep defending a company that tells you what you want rather than asking. I net you like to be told what to do...

Shut up and go away. If you’re not banned in under 24 hours, I’ll have lost a lot of faith in the mods.

• Reply 87 of 87
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member

New record. One post made my block list.