Rumor: Apple to bump 'iPad Air 2' RAM to 2GB, keep second-gen Retina iPad mini at 1GB

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 108
    stuffestuffe Posts: 394member
    JAWOHL, MEIN FÜHRER!

You just don’t get it, do you?

Apparently not. Seems my comprehension is inversely proportional to your lack of any clarity, consistency or cogent conversation.
  • Reply 102 of 108
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by stuffe View Post

Seems my comprehension is inversely proportional to…

To something, at least. Learn what context is.

• Reply 103 of 108
    stuffestuffe Posts: 394member
    To something, at least. Learn what context is.
    Sublimely ironic, please tell me this was on purpose by way of showing how it's not done.
  • Reply 104 of 108
    ipenipen Posts: 410member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jason98 View Post

What would be nice - if Touch ID is introduced along with seamless multi-user experience on iPad - personalized folders, mail boxes, preferences, etc.

Not sure if Apple is going to do that ever as they would prefer each family member to own a separate iPad.

iOS wasn't developed with multi-user in mind.  It'll need a major redesign of iOS to support multi-user natively.  Maybe the merge of iOS with OSX will provide smooth multi-user experience.  We'll have to wait and see.

• Reply 105 of 108
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ipen View Post

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jason98 View Post

What would be nice - if Touch ID is introduced along with seamless multi-user experience on iPad - personalized folders, mail boxes, preferences, etc.

Not sure if Apple is going to do that ever as they would prefer each family member to own a separate iPad.

iOS wasn't developed with multi-user in mind.  It'll need a major redesign of iOS to support multi-user natively.  Maybe the merge of iOS with OSX will provide smooth multi-user experience.  We'll have to wait and see.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

• Reply 106 of 108
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Really, I don't know about that, it would seem more than advantages for Apple to support multi-user if they are serious about Enterprise. 

• Reply 107 of 108
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by smalM View Post

Are you from Suisse romande?

I was born in Luzern but my parents are from Disentis so is 3/4 of my family, which is the Rätoromanisch part of Switzerland and I also have a winter home their, because it's the best skiing in the world and my mom cooks. So yes in a way I am, but my Rätoromanisch isn't the best, I can read and write it pretty good, I speak German, Italian, French and English a lot more proficiently, well duh German, but you get the point.

Edit: Oh my gosh I just noticed the sentence after your username, where are you from, Germany, I know there are still places in the Black Forest that still speak the original Roman dialect, oh wait, you said Agri Decumates, which can be a lot of things, let me guess, hhhmmmm Stugart, no, no Frankfurt, am I close.