5.5" 'iPhone 6' said to launch in limited quantities on Sept. 19 alongside 4.7" model

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 88
    Originally Posted by boredumb View Post

Plus, would you really expect both 4.7 & 5.5 to have the same battery?

Ah, that’s interesting; I didn’t notice that. Could just be an omission.

• Reply 82 of 88
    boredumbboredumb Posts: 1,418member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Originally Posted by boredumb View Post

Plus, would you really expect both 4.7 & 5.5 to have the same battery?

Ah, that’s interesting; I didn’t notice that. Could just be an omission.

Yep, it could.

• Reply 83 of 88
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pazuzu View Post

Can someone please explain to me why I should be so excited about a larger iPhone when for years I was told by Apple that I don't want one?

You don't have to be excited by the larger phone. Really. It's ok. You don't have to be excited. It's not the size, it's the way you use it.

What you should be excited about is the fact that there will be a few new official announcements from Apple which will provide you with enough troll fodder till WWDC 2015 and then you can replenish yourself!

• Reply 84 of 88
    As apple ][ says the whole marketing schtick is based on artificial scarcity.

Those queues outside Apple stores on the morning of the iPad 1 release... I just drove down to an out of town centre electrical store and got mine with a 20 minute wait, because I don't particularly like seeing myself on TV :-)
  • Reply 85 of 88
    Originally Posted by realpaulfreeman View Post

…because I don’t particularly like seeing myself on TV :-)

The guy they picked at mine didn’t have much stage presence.

• Reply 86 of 88

The only reason I upgraded from the iPhone 5 to the iPhone 5S purely because of the potential increase in accuracy and responsiveness from Siri due to the faster processor. It paid off big time.

I plan to upgrade to the iPhone 6 for the same reason.

Using these 15 Siri commands has saved me hours each day (I hardly use the keyboard any more).

Any other Siri users here?

• Reply 87 of 88
    Get a Brand New Iphone S5 with your participation: http://bit.ly/1yhibzf