Apple TV special events channel launches hours ahead of 'iPhone 6' & 'iWatch' event

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 65
    <span style="line-height:1.4em;">You wrote "Since both are too large to be used with one hand, I don’t imagine either will be made."</span>

Yep! That’s before we knew dimensions on the 4.7”.

The way they did the one-handed use by making the screen slide down to less than half size I think is moronic. It looks ridiculous.
  • Reply 62 of 65
    Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

The way they did the one-handed use by making the screen slide down to less than half size I think is moronic. It looks ridiculous.

Gosh, I can’t stand that. Both this and Android’s implementation prove the devices are just too large.

• Reply 63 of 65
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Gosh, I can’t stand that. Both this and Android’s implementation prove the devices are just too large.

The audience were notably silent when it was demoed.

• Reply 64 of 65

I agree. Then again, I'm in the minority here. I use my iPhone mostly to make calls, and think these new models are way too big. The focus has shifted towards an Internet Communicator device, not a 'pure phone' anymore. I can't help that; it's they way people are communicating nowadays, through Facebook and the likes. (< yup, intended).

I think the new models are great, as they were designed for people with different wishes, but agree that the one handed use is now officially gone and their implementation on how to use it single handedly is absurd the only way to do it.

No, really, it's nicely done, but does show the thing is too large to begin with. Asians will love it though. They'll sell millions, no make it the best selling iPhone generation to date!