Apple announces 4.7" iPhone 6 and 5.5" iPhone 6 Plus: New design, A8 CPU, Retina HD display

Comments

• Reply 61 of 343
    Originally Posted by gwmac View Post

I knew nothing according to him

You knew nothing according to everyone. Because you actually knew nothing. But hey, you live in a constant state of delusion, so enjoy that.

• Reply 62 of 343
    herbapouherbapou Posts: 2,228member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Negafox View Post

The display resolution of both phone models would be the first turn-off for people debating whether to switch back.

The DPI on the 5.5" is high enough imo. Granted Android devices are still doing the DPI race but at some point unless you looking at the screen with a microscope whats the point?

• Reply 63 of 343
    Quote:

I even guessed the name back in February as the iPhone plus. And again TS was livid because I knew nothing according to him and Apple would never call it plus. :smokey:

Oh happy day. 

I said TS is here to make you feel "happy" about your self.

I didn't say "ecstatic".

lol

• Reply 64 of 343

NOOO the back is like the rumors. WHHHYYYYYYY. Worst iPhone back ever. Have you noticed they've barely even shown it?

And is this the most awkward keynote ever. Hardly any cheering or laughing. Just awkward presentation.

• Reply 65 of 343
    fallenjtfallenjt Posts: 4,054member
    bradipao wrote: »
    Now the display fragmentation is almost on par with the mainstream android phones.
    Do you even understand what fragmentation mean? Apple have apps optimized for all screen sizes while Android sucks it with ONE apps stretched to fit all.
  • Reply 66 of 343
    Fking stream dead again
  • Reply 67 of 343
    clemynxclemynx Posts: 1,552member

I'm not happy with what I'm seeing. 

Protruding camera. 

Different cameras between the two models.

• Reply 68 of 343

The stream is cutting off again....

• Reply 69 of 343
    tyler82tyler82 Posts: 1,101member

iPhone Plus? As in, plus sign means pregnant? What a name!

• Reply 70 of 343
    gwmacgwmac Posts: 1,807member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

That’s par for the course for you, though.

And you think that made you correct about it? Aww, cute.

Well if an insane person knows more about Apple than you and nearly all my predictions were correct down to even the name (way before any leaked rumors or picts  as well) and all your predictions were completely and utterly wrong, that doesn't speak too highly of you does it. The self-proclaimed resident Apple guru and genius on AI fell completely flat on his face. Oh the humanity....

It is also impolite to eat and type. How does that crow pie taste? I am sure you have eaten many so you are an expert now. 

• Reply 71 of 343
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by herbapou View Post

The stream is more stable now, and omg the asian voice is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More stable my ASS - here is what I get:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.apple.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.cf49212e.1410283775.2f5ca4

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvinmeraz View Post

NOOO the back is like the rumors. WHHHYYYYYYY. Worst iPhone back ever. Have you noticed they've barely even shown it?

And is this the most awkward keynote ever. Hardly any cheering or laughing. Just awkward presentation.

This is right up there with Gil Amelio's 3-hour long disaster; but even then things were better, since SJ was about to return.

STILL Chinese crap, STILL terrible streaming quality, STILL no cheering of any kind.

Definitely the worst ever for Apple.

• Reply 72 of 343

all your predictions were completely and utterly wrong

lol. Again, enjoy your delusions. You seem to have fun with them.

• Reply 73 of 343
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

your lost.

No wonder you don't like Cook.

I saw my shares go from $380 to $720 with Cook as CEO

And who the **** cares about share prices? I want the best products, not return on investment.

• Reply 74 of 343

Who give the shit about the back
  • Reply 75 of 343

OIS is awesome, I would have liked to see a slight bump to like 12MP or something to get daylight photos sharper, but still great stuff.

But WHY only have OIS in the 6+. Obviously there's more space to play with, but it sucks that one new iPhone flagship will have a noticeably better camera than another model.

• Reply 76 of 343
    My stream went out about 1 minute into the presentation. Came bac a few times out of China(?)

My first post was here: http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/182154/abc-news-teases-report-of-historic-apple-announcement/200#post_2592539

Terribly disappointed... but I knew this was going to happen....:rolleyes:
  • Reply 77 of 343
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by brlawyer View Post

More stable my ASS - here is what I get:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.apple.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.cf49212e.1410283775.2f5ca4

This is right up there with Gil Amelio's 3-hour long disaster; but even then things were better, since SJ was about to return.

STILL Chinese crap, STILL terrible streaming quality, STILL no cheering of any kind.

Definitely the worst ever for Apple.

i think they need to cut off the web stream to stabilize the Apple Tv stream. Well the stream is completely off now.

• Reply 78 of 343

Apple running out of ideas to copy from Android. 4.7 and 5.5 in display? I thought 4 in. was the "best" display according to apple fanboys. What happened? And what happened to one hand usability? I guess that is not important anymore. And apple finally got 1080p display? So revolutionary. Welcome to 2012. Whats that? 401 ppi? I thought 326 was the "magic" retina number. I thought anything over 326 was a waste of resource and your eyes cant tell the difference? what happened apple fanboys? The back of the phone is a photocopy of HTC One including the white lines acting as antennas. Apple running out of ideas and copying android feature for feature. 

• Reply 79 of 343
    kevliu1980 wrote: »
    OIS is awesome, I would have liked to see a slight bump to like 12MP or something to get daylight photos sharper, but still great stuff.

But WHY only have OIS in the 6+. Obviously there's more space to play with, but it sucks that one new iPhone flagship will have a noticeably better camera than another model.

You have no idea what mega pixels are or do, nor which ones are better. Believe me. You're uninformed.
  • Reply 80 of 343

Access denied FFS.