Apple's iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus now available for preorder [ux2]

12345679»

Comments

• Reply 161 of 166
    anome wrote: »
    Well, after less than a day using it, I find the 6 to be slightly too big still, and the new placement of the lock button is hard to get used to.

Why no 4" iphone 6, Apple? WHY?!
  • Reply 162 of 166

Well, it’s official. There’s no iPhone 6 dock. How can they get away with this? What do they expect people to do? Who wants to lay their iPhone down on a table, for heaven’s sake? I’m going to have to pull my Apple mousepad from the basement just to be comfortable setting my iPhone down! What kind of garbage is this?!

• Reply 163 of 166
    chadbagchadbag Posts: 1,999member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Anome View Post

Well, after less than a day using it, I find the 6 to be slightly too big still, and the new placement of the lock button is hard to get used to.

I am finally getting some muscle memory on the side lock button.   Still not 100% on it yet.   I am right handed but often use it left handed if I am using it while doing something else (eating, for example).   I find it slightly large for that.  When using it in my right hand, I feel it is about right at the upper limit of size, but not too big.  I also have a 6 plus (no SIM at the moment) that I am switching back and forth with.  It is huge in comparison...

• Reply 164 of 166
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    Well, it’s official. There’s no iPhone 6 dock. How can they get away with this? What do they expect people to do? Who wants to lay their iPhone down on a table, for heaven’s sake? I’m going to have to pull my Apple mousepad from the basement just to be comfortable setting my iPhone down! What kind of garbage is this?!

I tested a few clock radio docks and most of them work, including the one I have at home.
  • Reply 165 of 166
    Why no 4" iphone 6, Apple? WHY?!
    Yes seriously. The 6 is slightly too big, especially to use one handed. I don't know how anyone is making use of the plus. Hopefully I get used to the 6 over time but a 4" iPhone 6 would have been purchased vociferously.