AppleInsider 2.0 for iPhone and iPad now available as free downloads from Apple's App Store

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 65
    palegolaspalegolas Posts: 1,361member

Nice and sleek new look.

I've always wanted better forum integration. And now I want iPhone 6+ optimisation.

• Reply 62 of 65
    Might I suggest adding another subscription option, $12 for 2 years, sounds pretty fair vs others and would get me to go for it, $9 a year isn't bad but closer to 5 then 10 is what will get me. This is the same reason I'm not into an icloud allotment.
  • Reply 63 of 65
    VIDEOS DO NOT LOAD In new app.
    NO pinch to zoom.
    NO landscape mode on iPhones.
    NO iPhone 6 support... for a website that traffics in rumors you'd think they would have seen this last one coming and decided to delay app submission until after product refresh, after all the app hasn't been updated in ages, and a little longer wouldn't have made any difference.
    Presenting a subscription model for such crappy software is an insult to the intelligence of readers. I wouldn't mind paying upfront for a well designed app, but I'll never go for a subscription to an experience which is fundamentally unpleasant on my iPhone screen.
  • Reply 64 of 65
    I still can't seem to sync my Appleinsider subscription on my iPad with my iPhone. I have them both signed in on the same iCloud account too. I can't access any subscription benefits on my iPhone and I still have the iAds. Any suggestions?
  • Reply 65 of 65
    philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,675member
    Already supporting the Apple Watch, that's a fast update AI, kudos

[IMG ALT=""]http://forums.appleinsider.com/content/type/61/id/57986/width/500/height/1000[/IMG]