Protestors take over Fifth Ave Apple Store in 'die-in' demonstration

Comments

• Reply 101 of 365
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    apple ][ wrote: »

I wasn't referring to any video, just the Ferguson case and Mike Brown.

He and his partner in crime were on foot.

Did you not write this?
    apple ][ wrote: »
    The video you posted is a joke.
  • Reply 102 of 365
    splifsplif Posts: 603member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

And yet, this is an example of sheep-like (or lemming, or whatever animal you prefer) behavior. They are inconveniencing Apple and their customers for their own selfish ends. If they really cared about their cause, they'd risk discomfort and arrest in a police station or a politician's office.

For me, all of this copycat collectivist behavior smacks of something planned by Putin to stoke the flames of a race or class war in the US. The problem is people here are so used to copying "viral" behavior, I don't think they are capable of much independent critical thought. Since birth, Anericans get the message that people with black skin color were historically sub-human and that nothing has changed up until now, which is untrue but obviously useful politically. Unfortunately, by continually exploiting this belief and applying it to every high profile event, it becomes a collectivist self-fulfilling prophesy.

Do you know what country you live in? People have the right to assemble & yes there were arrests. 

• Reply 103 of 365
    splif wrote: »
    Do you know what country you live in? People have the right to assemble & yes there were arrests. 

You don't have the "right" to do anything you want on private property.
  • Reply 104 of 365
    apple ][apple ][ Posts: 9,233member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Did you not write this?

I did. I was commenting on how the still image from the video was a lie, with the hands up gesture.

The liberal propaganda video talks about all sorts of incidents and tries to connect them. In this thread, I have mainly only been talking about two incidents, Ferguson and New York City.

• Reply 105 of 365
    radarthekatradarthekat Posts: 3,843moderator
    Really?  

So you enjoy violence against protesters, but complain about media coverage of hate crimes against whites?  

But when you protest against ethics in hate crime journalism, should we treat you the same as you want to treat these protestors?

Funny, I didn't take his comment as implying he enjoys violence against protesters. I took him to mean he's in favor of the layman's notion of Darwinian evolution. Go back and read his comment again in that light and I think you'll see it matches up better.
  • Reply 106 of 365
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member
    Both instances are tragedies. Both could have been avoided if they listen to the cops. The NY cop probably should have been charged. Wilson should not.
    Wilson has no complaints against him. Had not fired a weapon in the line of duty. And I'm pretty sure pulling a guy through a car window is not standard police tactics.
  • Reply 107 of 365

Because they were doing more than just assembling. They tried to disrupt the Thanksgiving Day Parade, and the lighting of the Rockefeller Christmas Tree.
  • Reply 108 of 365
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Both could have been avoided if they listen to the cops. 

That's what it comes down to. Some people just need to learn respect.

• Reply 109 of 365
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Hey I wonder if we can protest the protesters by fake attempting to get a cops gun and then fake robbing a convenience store.

Please try.

• Reply 110 of 365
    Quote:

Because they were doing more than just assembling. They tried to disrupt the Thanksgiving Day Parade, and the lighting of the Rockefeller Christmas Tree.

and there were arrests.

• Reply 111 of 365
    calicali Posts: 3,494member
    Next time these idiots get in trouble I hope the cops tell them to call their friendly neighborhood gang-banger to help them out and piss off.

This moronic response never ends does it?

Who said these guys have "gang-banger" friends? You are part of the problem.

These pigs are PAID by those people to protect them and instead they rape children, kill the elderly and harass people all day.

I lived in one of these "gang banger" neighborhoods and police beating children and running over civilians was as common as a sunny day.

Copblock.org

Remember,
    No one at UC Davis was black.
  • Reply 112 of 365
    jungmark wrote: »
    Both instances are tragedies. Both could have been avoided if they listen to the cops. The NY cop probably should have been charged. Wilson should not.
    Wilson has no complaints against him. Had not fired a weapon in the line of duty. And I'm pretty sure pulling a guy through a car window is not standard police tactics.

People don't listen to cops all the time. It doesn't merit using deadly force. If someone is agitated they probably have high amounts of adrenaline running through their body, and might not hear a command unless told a few times. If a person isn't acting violently then it shouldn't be difficult to defuse the situation by talking.
  • Reply 113 of 365
    dasanman69 wrote: »

Because thanksgiving parade and Christmas tree are more important than niggers being shot!!

'Merica!!
  • Reply 114 of 365

and there were arrests.

If you're trying to go into a blocked area then you're trespassing, and will get arrested. Yes you have a right to assemble, but it doesn't mean you can assemble wherever you please.
  • Reply 115 of 365
    cali wrote: »
    This moronic response never ends does it?

Who said these guys have "gang-banger" friends? You are part of the problem.
    You sit comfy in your white suburb and see everyone who is black as a "nigger" or "thug".

I hope your kids or parents are beat it killed someday so you can finally understand what's going on. Because its not until that happens that ignorant morons like yourself wake up. I see this happen all the time.

These pigs are PAID by those people to protect them and instead they rape children, kill the elderly and harass people all day.

I lived in one of these "gang banger" neighborhoods and police beating children and running over civilians was as common as a sunny day.

Copblock.org

Remember,
    No one at UC Davis was black.

To coin a phrase, "well, THAT escalated quickly".

One thing that should be done immediately nationally that would directly affect the imprisonment rate of black Americans, end the "drug war" as it is ineffective, a gigantic waste of taxpayer money, emboldens violent and extreme police actions and has been statistically proven to affect poor and black people more than the population at large.
  • Reply 116 of 365
    Because thanksgiving parade and Christmas tree are more important than niggers being shot!!

'Merica!!

So far, you're the only one pulling out the racial epithets.
  • Reply 117 of 365

'Merica!!

People get shot all the time. You want to help, then go mentor a young black, or hispanic kid in the inner city so they don't become a product of their environment, a victim of circumstance, and ultimately a victim of their criminal lifestyle.
  • Reply 118 of 365
    jungmark wrote: »
    Both instances are tragedies. Both could have been avoided if they listen to the cops.

Because that works?

Laughable and lack of experience.

People have been killed after calling for help.

And some people are beat just for fun.

We learn not to call 911 unless you're hurt (ambulance).

These guys are PUBLIC SERVANTS paid by YOU and ME. I don't pay them to rape women and hurt kids.

Yet if a McDonalds employee as little as touches a customer it would be all over the news.

But we have set the bar so low in the US for these racist pigs!! So low that killing someone or hurting an old lady gets them as little as a slap on the hand and a paid vacation!(paid by us!!)
  • Reply 119 of 365
    Quote:

People get shot all the time. You want to help, then go mentor a young black, or hispanic kid in the inner city so they don't become a product of their environment, a victim of circumstance, and ultimately a victim of their criminal lifestyle.

True dat. And they need better parenting. Parents that teach their children to respect others.

• Reply 120 of 365
    dasanman69 wrote: »

And the racist ignorance continues....

What about the mass murderers who are white and kill innocent people on campus?

Batman theatre killing?

The white kid who killed the kids at that elementary a few years ago??

See something?

RACE IS IRRELEVANT!!

That was the point but you and others continue this "blacks should be killed by white cops but blacks should never commut a single crime or walk with a hoodie on!!"

Anyone who defends mass police brutality and killings is a sick ****.