123457»

Comments

• Reply 121 of 127
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    crowley said:
    There's a very specific question in there
    And your refutation thereof is where? 
    For real babe?

Are you such a fan of copy and pasting that you want me to copy and paste the previous page of dialogue?

Let me take a shortcut: https://www.acpeds.org/about-us

Everything on on this page screams political bias and forgone conclusions before investigation. That disqualifies the academy from consideration as a serious independent medical authority.
    singularity
  • Reply 122 of 127
    radarthekatradarthekat Posts: 3,898moderator
    crowley said:
    You don't need to fight non-science with science, you just point out that it isn't science.
    The only way to point it out is with science. They have none. Pretty simple to comprehend.

We're talking about gender identity.  You keep taking my words, gender identity, and shortening them to just gender.

Because it’s mental illness to think you’re something you’re not. If it was actually about gender identity, the latter portion of my statement:

By this “logic”, a man can act like a man but claim that he is a woman and feel no need in “transitioning”, and everyone must accept it.

would be the only thing we hear about. It’s not. These people are mutilating themselves. They are pretending they actually are the other sex, not just calling themselves it.
    Look, even in a world of just men and women, there is a spectrum from the most girliest of girls to the most manliest of men.
    Okay. And because a real spectrum exists, that magically means that a fake one also exists, despite literally every single point of scientific evidence saying otherwise?

regardless, you are still speak of imaginary beings.
    I have news for you.
    We're talking about gender identity.
    How dare you say I can’t identify as Napoleon! En garde, Napolephobe! Also no shit we are; that’s what I’m saying.
    Check and mate! You've done a better job hanging yourself than I need to.
    singularityhagar
  • Reply 123 of 127
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    crowley said:
    Everything on on this page screams political bias and forgone conclusions before investigation.
    Therefore it should be a piece of cake to prove me wrong, then. And won’t I look stupid when you do it.

So do it.
    Check and mate! You've done a better job hanging yourself than I need to.
    So no rebuttal, then.
    joseph_went_south
  • Reply 124 of 127
    hagarhagar Posts: 132member
    Tallest skil seems to have the habit to use the arguments against his own viewpoint over and over again, without realising it Please, don't  claim to be a scientist when you're not. A real scientist with integrity would not point to lobby group propaganda to support misconceived hate-based tantrums. 
    edited July 2016 singularity
  • Reply 125 of 127
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    hagar said:
    Tallest skil seems to have the habit to use the arguments against his own viewpoint over and over again, without realising it.
    So refute what I said.
    lobby group propaganda
    So refute the content.

joseph_went_south
  • Reply 126 of 127
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    crowley said:
    Everything on on this page screams political bias and forgone conclusions before investigation.
    Therefore it should be a piece of cake to prove me wrong, then. And won’t I look stupid when you do it.
    To prove you wrong, cookie?  What statement of yours do you think I'm trying to disprove?  As I already told you, my criticism of the ACP has to do with someone else's question, nothing to do with you.

I'm not trying to make you look stupid, you do that well enough on your own.
    singularity