Google Pixel revealed by resellers, shows remarkable similarity to iPhone design

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 84
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    Numerous times. I wish we had a signature like before so I could explain it there, and avoid being asked time and time again. 
    Or just don’t do it. You’re not that important.
    Neither are you. I keep getting asked so I answer politely. 
  • Reply 82 of 84
    Neither are you. I keep getting asked so I answer politely. 
    EDIT: Come on, AI. It’s not fair that you truncate posts to only ASCII. Let us use the full Unicode set.

edited October 2016
  • Reply 83 of 84
    SoliSoli Posts: 10,035member
    gatorguy said:
    igorsky said:
    igorsky said:
    "Hey HTC...design a phone that looks so close to an iPhone so that an uninformed customer might confused the two and buy ours instead. Make sure you even include similar looking bezels, even though ours serve no purpose whatsoever."

Do you really believe that at this point there are uninformed customers that would confuse an HTC phone with the iPhone? 
    Absolutely.

Nice bold font, by the way.  Now I know you're really serious.
    yeah this guy constantly uses bolded text for his entire messages...some sort of ego move to ensure people look at it, i suppose. 
    He's explained a couple of times why he's using bold.
    Numerous times. I wish we had a signature like before so I could explain it there, and avoid being asked time and time again. 
    It occurs to me that you could very easily use Command-A and Command B to unbold after your comment. Frankly, I'm still confused as to why this affects you at all and only you. I don't disbelieve you, but I do wonder if you're doing wonky. Have you tried a keyboard shortcut that 'rr' that would insert a return or two to allow you to jump down a line in a post? You could also use a keyboard shortcut to post a signature at the end of your posts with ease.
    edited October 2016 muppetry