Siri has commanding lead in users over Google Assistant, Samsung S Voice in the US

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,728member
    gatorguy said:
    lkrupp said:
    mad102190 said:
    And it's still sucks somehow.
    I think the point is they ALL suck at this point. The technology itself has a long way to go. But it does counter the troll claims that Alexa and Google Now are crushing Siri six ways till Sunday. Understanding human vocalizations is very difficult for AI and will continue to be for some time.
    Ummm.... The number of users isn't a measuring stick for usability.  By your reasoning use-share could be used "to counter troll claims" that iOS is better than Android simply based on how many use the two. Android is by far more widely used but we all know that does not mean it's more effective and useable
    You do realize AI posts these sort of articles just to get you agitated don't you?  ;)
    singularity
  • Reply 42 of 45
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    MacPro said:
    gatorguy said:
    lkrupp said:
    mad102190 said:
    And it's still sucks somehow.
    I think the point is they ALL suck at this point. The technology itself has a long way to go. But it does counter the troll claims that Alexa and Google Now are crushing Siri six ways till Sunday. Understanding human vocalizations is very difficult for AI and will continue to be for some time.
    Ummm.... The number of users isn't a measuring stick for usability.  By your reasoning use-share could be used "to counter troll claims" that iOS is better than Android simply based on how many use the two. Android is by far more widely used but we all know that does not mean it's more effective and useable
    You do realize AI posts these sort of articles just to get you agitated don't you?  ;)
    Gosh, they sure hit the wrong target group this time then. :)
  • Reply 43 of 45
    Oak_AlleyOak_Alley Posts: 1unconfirmed, member
    Siri may have the lead in raw number of users, but as a consumer who uses Siri, Alexa and Hello Google on a daily basis, I can tell you that currently Alexa is kicking everyone else's A$$ in accuracy and usability.
  • Reply 44 of 45
    foggyhillfoggyhill Posts: 4,767member
    Oak_Alley said:
    Siri may have the lead in raw number of users, but as a consumer who uses Siri, Alexa and Hello Google on a daily basis, I can tell you that currently Alexa is kicking everyone else's A$$ in accuracy and usability.
    Right... Despite having tried it and that not being the case and it being at most better on certain aspects and worse on others... But, hey, whatever, truth has no meaning now.
  • Reply 45 of 45
    techrulestechrules Posts: 53unconfirmed, member
    DCJ0001 said:
    "Siri has commanding lead in users over Google Voice, Samsung S Voice in the US"

Google Voice?

I believe that the author of this article does not know what Google Voice is because Google Voice is something else.
    The author knows.

The author didn't publish the source material, however.
    Then why publish something that is fundamentally incorrect in so many different ways?     The entire article is based on information that is not just a little wrong but is completely wrong?