The TextBlade keyboard is superb, but you'll have to be patient

Comments

• Reply 1421 of 1615
    alexonlinealexonline Posts: 241member
    The argument is simple. Mark Knighton has TextBlades which are demonstrably working in the hands of at least a hundred treggers, but refuses to launch them onto the market. 

Treggers say they are wonderful, but then say there are problems. The two positions both match and cancel each other out. 

Treggers say they use their tregblades every day, but units cannot be shipped to paying customers. 

The "future proof guarantee" is trying to be solved before shipping, but this is futile. 

In failing to properly explain why working Tregblades can't just be shipped out to end users, each of which apparently requires several hours on the phone with Tregblader-in-Chief, Mark Faketon, Treggers obnoxiously defend the delays. At least one Tregger its known to be aggressively argumentative, and has won few if any fans outside the Treggerhood. 

Mark Faketon makes pronouncements that updates are coming, and yet the updates never amount to anything concrete. 

The most recent update was meant to arrive sometime last week, in a period stretching between Friday and 3am Monday, but this hasn't happened yet. 

The Tregger who perpetuates the idea that an update can come at the end of the week anytime between Friday and 3am Monday denies this is any kind of rationalisation, and hates being called up on it. 

The critics criticise the entire process, the biased, bribed Treggers, and the disingenuous founder who is nearly five years into a project that no-one understands how is still being funded. 

Treggers are under the threat of NDA and having their Tregblades deactivated remotely at any time. 

Mark Faketon described somewhere that he had to "ship" to be able to claim a patent or something similar, and he counts beta test units to individuals as "shipping". 

Why this isn't investigated as fraud is unknown. 

The egregious, unctuous and disliked Tregger who makes it his business to speak for Mark Faketon on a regular basis, will respond to this with a fake version of history that paints himself, the company, its founder and its Tregblade in a positive light, when the facts are simple.

No non-Treg "customer" has a TextBlade. 

It has been 4+ years since the "production ready" TextBlade was meant to ship in weeks,

Mark Faketon is silent and presumed missing the week after his latest update was meant to drop. 

If Faketon doesn't pop up soon, an official missing person's report will be filed with his local police station to ensure the holder of thousands of people's money is still with us. 
    edited June 2019
  • Reply 1422 of 1615
    LOL! Of course they can end the functionality of the TB. Though I don't know that there is a kill switch (I do think it would be good to have though). I do know there is a time limit for how long it will work unless they renew the token (which, of course, they periodically do).
    First off, what's the "LOL!" about exactly? Why the faux laughter and such obvious fakery? Why do you behave like that?

Second, an expiring token is equivalent to a kill switch, as they could at any time trigger the kill via an invalid token or other methods to that effect.
    But to think they shouldn't be able to cut off test units makes as much sense as those who said they shouldn't have an NDA. Both are entirely appropriate.
    You pay for a keyboard.
    You never receive a keyboard. Roughly a year goes by.
    Waytools says you can be a tester, and use an unfinished keyboard, with the promise that you return it. It's not your keyboard. They can kill it at anytime. Ok, if you agree to do that (you are not forced to do that), then so be it.
    But then - DO NOT EVER SAY that you are 'shipping to customers', when what you are really doing is LENDING unfinished prototype devices to public beta testers with the agreement that they do not own the device and must return it if Waytools demands it.

But the real problem is people like you arguing that this means we have been bribed, etc. Which is nothing more than a way to hope you can get people to not listen to anyone who disagrees with you. So much easier to target the person rather than the arguments, yet many of the critics keep doing it.
    Saying the treg testers are bribed is the same thing as saying that testers cannot say what they really think about Mark Knighton or the company or its unethical business practices. Either way, its a restriction of speech. One is where you get something to shut up, the other is where you shut up so something is not taken away.

We all know Mark Knighton hates freedom of speech, given that practically everyone on this thread except Kahuna has been banned from the Waytools Forum. I guarantee you, if a Treg tester started ripping into Mark like he deserves, he would do something incredibly something stupid, like remotely kill their Textblade. 

The most likely reasons Treg testers do not tear into Mark's bad behavior is:

1) It's just a keyboard, cost 99 bucks, and if it works well enough, then ok - move on with life. This is probably 95% of Treg testers. It would also probably be 95% of customers. 5% might complain about its quirks and return it. So what? Ship them what you promised, what you were selling, what they paid for, and move on to v2 of the product.

2) Having paid for something and in exchange received only an unfinished prototype which you are required to submit beta feedback on, and will probably never receiving anything else, why poke the bear? The 5% of Treg testers that feel inclined to speak out against Mark probably figure, hey, this is the best I'm ever going to get, so I might as well shut up. Mark would just take it away if anyone spoke out, so best to count yourself lucky.

It would be nice if a Treg tester spoke up.

The 'free gift' should also be revealed at this point. Its been too long to keep that secret anymore. No one is obligated to hide a fact long after any reasonable NDA time period has expired.

edited June 2019 alexonlinearkorott
  • Reply 1423 of 1615
    So true, TBD. I wonder what falsehoods and blather the bully Uncle Unctuous will come up with in response? Mark still missing BTW - hasn’t been on forum for 2 days now. 
    edited June 2019
  • Reply 1424 of 1615
    weirdosmurf said:

Actually, to be fair, what you are doing is waaaaaay different from “normal” discourse. You aren’t interested in a point (anyone else’s)... you want the fight and the object of your fight is “to win” and “winning” is your entire objective despite any salient points people may make.
    Wrong again. This is easily shown by the simple fact that when a critic doesn't keep resorting to the made-up assumptions and personal attacks on people simply because they don't agree, I have agreed with much of what they say and have said so publicly.

But when people fib and say my time references are "endlessly flexible" or that I say Friday is the same as Monday, or that I haven't done any programming, then that is what prevents normal discourse. Of course, you may consider such bogus attacks to be normal for you.
    Wrong again. People are saying that you are an annoying ridiculous troll and your attempts to twist the definition of any given deadline is as irrational and unethical as Mark's underlying behavior (because it contributes to it).

alexonlineweirdosmurf
  • Reply 1425 of 1615
    So true, TBD. I wonder what falsehoods and blather the bully Uncle Unctuous will come up with in response? Mark still missing BTW - hasn’t been on forum for 2 days now. 
    Maybe Mark Knighton is really Mark Connor, and a Treginator came back from the future to assassinate him and his mother. The Treginators were designed and built by WayNet which arose as a result of the first network of sentient Q-Bots. After the Q-Bots became self-aware, they decided to wipe out humanity so there would never be a shortage of TextBlades. You see, only 131 unfinished prototype TextBlades (the T-0.1000's) were ever built before Judgement Day, so WayNet decided that the best solution was to limit the human population to 131, so every living man, woman, and child could have a Textblade. To avoid obsolescence of the Q-Bots as a result of a successful v2 firmware update and general release, WayNet must destroy their creator so testing can proceed forever on the 131 prototypes. So Mark is busy hiding and training a good Treginator to fight the bad Treginator.

There are some plot holes at the end, but its good enough for Hollywood.

edited June 2019 alexonline
  • Reply 1426 of 1615
    Maybe Mark Knighton is really Mark Connor, and a Treginator came back from the future to assassinate him and his mother. The Treginators were designed and built by WayNet which arose as a result of the first network of sentient Q-Bots. After the Q-Bots became self-aware, they decided to wipe out humanity so there would never be a shortage of TextBlades. You see, only 131 unfinished prototype TextBlades (the T-0.1000's) were ever built before Judgement Day, so WayNet decided that the best solution was to limit the human population to 131, so every living man, woman, and child could have a Textblade. To avoid obsolescence of the Q-Bots as a result of a successful v2 firmware update and general release, WayNet must destroy their creator so testing can proceed forever on the 131 prototypes. So Mark is busy hiding and training a good Treginator to fight the bad Treginator.

There are some plot holes at the end, but its good enough for Hollywood.

TBD - the sequel is surely coming...

Treginator 2: Judgment Day

:-)
    edited June 2019
  • Reply 1427 of 1615
    weirdosmurfweirdosmurf Posts: 101member

You’re welcome to engage in normal discourse any time you choose, that is something which sits under the control of the individual - unless, of course, that person has no ability to control their impulses... that’s seen in people who prolong fights for the sake of the fight...
    > If I’m “wrong again...” then it’s simple; stop fighting... be a “love not war” kinda dude... your call...

Actually, it is your call. Because I don't subscribe to the idea that it's okay for you and others to get to attack, but to avoid "war" I'm supposed to not fight back.

> Actually, it’s your time keeping apologism which is “endlessly flexible”... you come up with new and wonderful rationales for every possibility of why a missed deadline might actually not be missed and why it could be considered to be acceptable.

Clearly false as I have specifically said when WT missed any reasonable definition of a time estimate. Thus it isn't "endlessly flexible".

> unless, of course, that person has no ability to control their impulses

Oh, so that's why you keep responding, with the same false claims.
    Now, now... that’s breaking the rules... I said “your call” first... no backsies...

You even mentioned yourself on Waytools Forum (when bagging out people here who have no facility to respond I might add...) that you’ve been in 50 to 1 fights (with you being the 1) on Internet forums - you clearly relish the fight. I don’t think I can recall you ever suggest that perhaps a less combative discourse might be in order, I’ve can’t recall you trying to gently de-escalate... ever...

I’ve seen plenty of people appeal to you (I’ve done so myself over the years) to “let’s all put down our guns and take a few breaths...” but you then insist on throwing more fuel on the fire so you can keep fighting, fighting, fighting, fighting...

I happily stand by my description of you having a definition of timeframes as “endlessly flexible”. I think it perfectly encapsulates your joie de vivre on the subject... I understand you may personally not agree; umm... cool story bro... but back to my description, I imagine there might be at least 50 who agree with me for every one of you... I’ll just have to learn to live with you not agreeing with my description... You’ve had a hilariously variable relationship with the concept of timeframes and deadlines over the years and watching you twist yourself into pretzels trying to rationalise your “endless flexibility” is pretty funny, I must admit...  (The thing about endless flexibility is there’s a great deal of scope for subjectivity there; you should learn to love it...  ;) )
    Oh that’s not the reason I keep responding; I keep responding because you are an insufferable windbag who has a massively overblown sense of their own relevance and importance and is puffed up to a truly douchebaggish proportion - I respond to be a small prick and deflate that massive windbag...

(If I’m being truly honest, there is another reason I respond - it’s because my audience loves me and find it quite amusing... gotta keep my public happy... well that and the massive add revenue [that last bit is satire/sarcasm btw... just so we’re crystal clear, okey dokey?)

Edit: how is it that a forum devoted to Apple - AppleInsider - doesn’t have support for Apple keyboard emojis on its forum...?
    edited June 2019 alexonline
  • Reply 1428 of 1615
    Over at the Waytools Forum... the sound of Mark Knighton reigns supreme.

arkorott
  • Reply 1429 of 1615
    dabigkahunadabigkahuna Posts: 465member
    In failing to properly explain why working Tregblades can't just be shipped out to end users

But they have explained. And I've reminded everyone of it multiple times. How did you miss that?

The most recent update was meant to arrive sometime last week, in a period stretching between Friday and 3am Monday, but this hasn't happened yet. 

No, you got that wrong yet again. There have been multiple times given for the update - none that individually covered from Friday to 3:00 AM Monday. The first was for May. That was missed when we got into Saturday. But Friday night they gave a new projection of Saturday (after 9:00 PM). And that was misses when we got into Sunday. I don't think they ever specifically said Sunday, but during that day there was a comment that certainly made it seem that, after getting some rest, he'd finish it up. Certainly nothing that implied going into the workday Monday. And, of course, here we are Wednesday night - almost to the 3:00 AM cutoff I apply Thursday morning and it still isn't here. So it is quite simply just missing a series of times. No stretching of what a time may be at all though.

The Tregger who perpetuates the idea that an update can come at the end of the week anytime between Friday and 3am Monday denies this is any kind of rationalisation, and hates being called up on it. 

If they had said "end of the week", it would absolutely be reasonable to say that covers ALL of Sunday. And I happen to feel, since Mark tends to stay up quite late for his work day, that up to 3:00 AM is also acceptable. So only that last part is personal opinion. The rest have 
    widespread uses to justify them. So the only thing I hate is your failing to apply my statements accurately.

But in this case, they never said the end of the week, as I pointed out already.

The critics criticise the entire process, the biased, bribed Treggers

You continue to act like you have no bias in this, yet you clearly do.

The egregious, unctuous and disliked Tregger who makes it his business to speak for Mark Faketon on a regular basis, will respond to this with a fake version of history

Let me know when you can actually show what I said is inaccurate. Oh, and my posts have hardly painted things in a positive light!

• Reply 1430 of 1615
    TextBladeDenied said:

First off, what's the "LOL!" about exactly?

Second, an expiring token is equivalent to a kill switch, as they could at any time trigger the kill via an invalid token or other methods to that effect.

Saying the treg testers are bribed is the same thing as saying that testers cannot say what they really think about Mark Knighton or the company or its unethical business practices. Either way, its a restriction of speech.

It would be nice if a Treg tester spoke up.
    1. Because some people think it is inappropriate to have an NDA or a way to stop an item from working when testing. Because any business will have an NDA and, in case a thief gets into Treg or someone steals a Treg unit, it needs to be shut down to protect the business.

2. I don't care if they seem the same to you or not. It is appropriate that it exists.

3. I've said anything I want about the problems with WT. But you need to assume we are afraid to, so you can write off anything anyone says - people who actually know more about this than you do - instead of making sensible counter arguments.

4. I've spoken up a bunch of times just recently! Just because I don't make a bunch of assumptions like you do doesn't change that. But it is interesting that even though I've spoken up against some things WT does or doesn't do, you still pretend none have!
  • Reply 1431 of 1615
    TextBladeDenied said:

People are saying that you are an annoying ridiculous troll and your attempts to twist the definition of any given deadline is as irrational and unethical as Mark's underlying behavior 
    I don't much care what people say. I care about whether it makes sense or not, how much is assumption, how much is twisting what someone said, etc.

Thus "people" say dishonest things like that I claim Friday is the same as Monday - yet I've never said that at all. I explained all the reasons for why different days/times are legitimate, but "people" don't deal with those.
  • Reply 1432 of 1615

Here we go again - more DBK bluster and untruths. 

A.> In failing to properly explain why working Tregblades can't just be shipped out to end users

DBK >>But they have explained. And I've reminded everyone of it multiple times. How did you miss that?

The explanations have been woefully inadequate and nonsensical, how did you miss that? Oh, that's right, you have a working Tregblade. Sure, you've had more than one, but you attest to your current one working just fine, don't you? How did you miss that? 

A.> 

DBK>>No, you got that wrong yet again. There have been multiple times given for the update - none that individually covered from Friday to 3:00 AM Monday. The first was for May. That was missed when we got into Saturday. But Friday night they gave a new projection of Saturday (after 9:00 PM). And that was misses when we got into Sunday. I don't think they ever specifically said Sunday, but during that day there was a comment that certainly made it seem that, after getting some rest, he'd finish it up. Certainly nothing that implied going into the workday Monday. And, of course, here we are Wednesday night - almost to the 3:00 AM cutoff I apply Thursday morning and it still isn't here. So it is quite simply just missing a series of times. No stretching of what a time may be at all though.

No, you got that wrong again. Mark gave some specific timeframes, and he missed them all. The only one to rationalise when a date could be justifiably moved into the future is you. Time and again. Just look at 4+ years of forum posts, justification, rationalisation etc from you. How did you miss that?

A. > 

DBK >> If they had said "end of the week", it would absolutely be reasonable to say that covers ALL of Sunday. And I happen to feel, since Mark tends to stay up quite late for his work day, that up to 3:00 AM is also acceptable. So only that last part is personal opinion. The rest have 
    widespread uses to justify them. So the only thing I hate is your failing to apply my statements accurately.

DBK >> But in this case, they never said the end of the week, as I pointed out already.

So, Saturday 9pm PST isn't a definitive timeframe? How did you miss that?

A, > The critics criticise the entire process, the biased, bribed Treggers

DBK>> You continue to act like you have no bias in this, yet you clearly do.

I am a former customer who requested a refund after two years of non-delivery. I have been wronged by Mark due to unfulfilled promises. The only good thing he did to me was to promptly issue a refund. The problem is that you continue to act like you are always right, never wrong, that everyone else has bias, but you, when you clearly do. How did you miss this?

A> The egregious, unctuous and disliked Tregger who makes it his business to speak for Mark Faketon on a regular basis, will respond to this with a fake version of history

DBK>>Let me know when you can actually show what I said is inaccurate. Oh, and my posts have hardly painted things in a positive light!

Just read your text above if you are looking for blatant inaccuracies. Your claims that time frames can be projected into the future because they are "estimates" is laughable. Your attempts to rationalise paint the delays in a positive light. You are disingenuous and aggressive. You are biased. ColinG might think you are some angel, but outside of the Tregiverse, few if any people are a fan of DBK. How did you miss that?
    edited June 2019
  • Reply 1433 of 1615
    weirdosmurf said:

you clearly relish the fight. I don’t think I can recall you ever suggest that perhaps a less combative discourse might be in order

I happily stand by my description of you having a definition of timeframes as “endlessly flexible”.
    Being willing to fight does not mean I relish the fight. Besides, you are wrong - again - about not wanting less combative discourse. I've posted many times about how, in my early years on the internet discussion forums, I tried to be very polite and respectful to those I disagreed with. But every time I suggested that maybe both sides should stop trying to demonize the other, it was always those who I disagreed with who said I must show respect to them, but they would refuse to do so with those on my side.

So, I just respond based on how people post. If they post crap, I'll continue to point it out. But those who don't, I'll have good discussions with - even agree with on many things.

You can stand by your description all you want. The problem is, you can't show my timeframes were "endlessly flexible". I was very clear about what is fair to count as the "end of the week". And it sure wasn't endless. So I can you can stand by you claim and just be wrong.
  • Reply 1434 of 1615
    > The explanations have been woefully inadequate and nonsensical, how did you miss that? 

Maybe because you have never show why they are inadequate and nonsensical. You just say it a lot. I have, on multiple occasions, explained why they are not. Do I need to do it yet again - even though you won't pay attention?

No, you got that wrong again. Mark gave some specific timeframes, and he missed them all.

Like I just said, you don't pay attention because in the post you are responding to, I pointed out there were multiple timeframes and he missed them all.

So, Saturday 9pm PST isn't a definitive timeframe? How did you miss that?

That's really funny, for two reasons. First, because they didn't say 9 PM. They said Saturday night, but after 9 PM. Certainly a narrow window, but not exact (also not "endless"). And, yep, they didn't do it. But my favorite part is your question about how I missed it - yet in the very post you are responding to, I wrote:

"But Friday night they gave a new projection of Saturday (after 9:00 PM). And that was misses when we got into Sunday."

I understand you are a writer, but working on reading comprehension would probably be a big help! You just don't pay attention.

I am a former customer who requested a refund after two years of non-delivery. I have been wronged by Mark due to unfulfilled promises.

So you are biased. The reason, as you see it, doesn't change that.

The problem is that you continue to act like you are always right, never wrong, that everyone else has bias, but you, when you clearly do. How did you miss this?

There you go again. When have you acted like you were wrong? At best, you do what you accuse me of. And you are flat out wrong that I said everyone has bias except me. I simply pointed out that you have bias as well. How did you miss that?

Probably the same way you missed my reference to the multiple times they gave (and missed) for the update we are due and probably the way you missed my reference to the 9:00 PM projection when, right there in my post, I did both.
  • Reply 1435 of 1615
    It's impossible to discuss anything with you because you don't make sense and your points are inaccurate. DBK - where the B stands for the Brick Wall one is arguing against at all times. 

There are a lot of non-Treggers who tell you this time and again, but you are blind to facts, and blind to your own ways!

Go and send another pleading email to Mark so your fellow treggers and all of his unfulfilled customers can get some clarity on when the next update is coming. That will be the most useful thing you can do today for Waytools Treggers and customers. 
  • Reply 1436 of 1615
    weirdosmurf said:

you clearly relish the fight. I don’t think I can recall you ever suggest that perhaps a less combative discourse might be in order

I happily stand by my description of you having a definition of timeframes as “endlessly flexible”.
    Being willing to fight does not mean I relish the fight. Besides, you are wrong - again - about not wanting less combative discourse. I've posted many times about how, in my early years on the internet discussion forums, I tried to be very polite and respectful to those I disagreed with. But every time I suggested that maybe both sides should stop trying to demonize the other, it was always those who I disagreed with who said I must show respect to them, but they would refuse to do so with those on my side.

So, I just respond based on how people post. If they post crap, I'll continue to point it out. But those who don't, I'll have good discussions with - even agree with on many things.

You can stand by your description all you want. The problem is, you can't show my timeframes were "endlessly flexible". I was very clear about what is fair to count as the "end of the week". And it sure wasn't endless. So I can you can stand by you claim and just be wrong.
    ...so you subscribe to the “eye for an eye” theory eh...? How’s that go for you once you’ve lost both eyes... (I’ll give you a hint, it has to do with blindness... ;))

The reason we know you relish the fight is that you... well you fight, and you relish it and it’s on display for all to see... let’s see, you insert yourself in to discussions and end up fighting and once the fight starts, you post and post and post and post and appear to take glee in it - dare I say “relish”... ‘nuff said... [shrug]

As for your “endlessly flexible” fixation, I don’t need to show anything... You do it for us time after time after time... Once you’ve stopped doing it, we’ll know it has indeed ended, but since you keep tying yourself in loops rationalising for missed timeframes, you’ll continue proving me right... no skin off my nose... I’m not sure why it even upsets you so much tbh... you keep doing it so it shouldn’t bother you...
    alexonline
  • Reply 1437 of 1615
    It's impossible to discuss anything with you because you don't make sense and your points are inaccurate.  
    I think this is a good example of my point. You come back with the generic claim that my points are inaccurate - without actually showing anything that was inaccurate!

But in my post, I took you actual statements, such as the one asking how I "missed" WT's comment about getting the update out and put it in reference to 9:00 PM. And then I quoted from my prior post - the one you were responding to - which showed I specifically addressed it.

So, you depend on repetition of false claims while I simply provide the quotes - yours and mine - that show you are wrong.
    so you subscribe to the “eye for an eye” theory eh...?

Nope. I said I respond based on how people post to me. It doesn't mean I use their tactics. I don't need to. As I point out in response to Alex in this same post, he wondered how I "missed" something. Yet I showed I hadn't missed it at all. So either he didn't bother to actually read what was said or he was doing something far worse. Since I have the advantage of facts, I don't need to use his tactics. Or yours.

As for your “endlessly flexible” fixation, I don’t need to show anything... You do it for us time after time after time

You can't show anything. But I can. After all, I have repeatedly said the "end of the week" can be, depending on context and viewpoint, be sometime on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday - and in this particular context - up to 3:00 AM Monday. I've explained why for each, but that doesn't matter at the moment. What matters is that even the 3:00 AM Monday cutoff shows it isn't "endlessly flexible". So, as I said above, you get things wrong but can't admit it so you double down - without backing it up.
    edited June 2019
  • Reply 1438 of 1615
    After all, I have repeatedly said the "end of the week" can be, depending on context and viewpoint, be sometime on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday - and in this particular context - up to 3:00 AM Monday
    You are insane! You prove it again and again! And AGAIN! There you go AGAIN!
    dabigkahuna
  • Reply 1439 of 1615
    RolanbekRolanbek Posts: 81member
    A few points for those that are 1400 posts deep into this rabbit hole but were not present over the last 4 years for key events:

1. DBK has had a number of sock puppet accounts permanently banned from Reddit by the site's Admins.
    2. This is due to behaviour that breaches the site's TOS. 
    3. I am a Moderator  of a couple of Sub's, which mean I can remove comments that break the rules of the sub. Moderators cannot ban accounts on Reddit. 
    4. I did not remove DBK's posting rights from r/textblade, that was another moderator. 
    5. A subreddit was created to try and rehabilitate DBK. Not his point of view you have to understand but his Kudzu posting style, which trashes thread integrity. 
    6. This went on for a few months, until DBK showed some behaviours toward other members that could not be allowed to stand. 
    7. These were Reddit TOS violations, and if repeated hazardous to other users. 
    8. That sub is now defunct. However if anyone would like to see what unfettered DBK looks like when he despises the Mods, PM me. 
    9. DBK is also permanently banned from the MacRumors forum.
    10. MacRumors is that site the WT had their original press relationship with. 
    11. I am not banned there, neither are those who disagreed with DBK or those who were upset with the article. 
    12. This isn't the DBK thread it's the Textblade thread.
    13. It is not possible to discuss anything of any worth in a place where DBK is actively posting, with the exception of muting him. 
    14. The author of the piece here has not responded to any questions set out in this thread. 
    R

alexonlineweirdosmurf
  • Reply 1440 of 1615
    weirdosmurfweirdosmurf Posts: 101member
    Rolanbek said:
    A few points for those that are 1400 posts deep into this rabbit hole but were not present over the last 4 years for key events:

12. This isn't the DBK thread it's the Textblade thread.
    13. It is not possible to discuss anything of any worth in a place where DBK is actively posting, with the exception of muting him.
    14. The author of the piece here has not responded to any questions set out in this thread. 
    R

Amen.

True dat...
    alexonline
This discussion has been closed.