Apple closes all retail stores outside of China until March 27

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 63
    k2kwk2kw Posts: 2,075member
    Appleish said:
    echosonic said:
    This is the most overblown BS I have seen in my lifetime.  Pure hype.  The entirety of the American media should be dissolved for creating this panic.

Corona killed what, less than 100 Americans?  Swine Flu killed 23,000 Americans, nothing.  Measles?  Nothing.  H1N1?  Nothing.  EBOLA?  Not a damned thing.  

One basketball player gets a cold and the whole country loses its f#$(%(&  mind.  

Glad I have cash on hand because the market is having the sale of the century, and all its going to cost is the economy, and thousands of jobs.

Shame on all of you lemmings who are playing along.
    Sounds like you have been listening to Individual 1. 
    He probably listened to Rush who is going to be dead anyway.   
  • Reply 62 of 63
    I’ll take Irony for $2000, Alex.
  • Reply 63 of 63
    avon b7avon b7 Posts: 7,668member
    bsnjon said:
    The other thing to remember when we think about trying to lower demand on the healthcare system, is that places like hospitals, are normally at 90-100% capacity all the time. We have very little space for outbreaks of any kind. It is a major flaw in the system. 
    It doesn’t take a super deadly plague to put us in a position where doctors would be literally choosing who to save and who to let die. 
    Yes. That is happening now in Spain and Italy.

On Monday in Madrid, the numbers worked out at a COVID-19 related death every 16 minutes.