'iPhone 12' event Sept. 8 with 'Apple Glass' & Apple Silicon Mac reveal on Oct. 27, says l...

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 42
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    avon b7 said:

... And that's one area where low cost phones are popular.   But still, they're stepping up to the current technology.
  • Reply 42 of 42
    jcs2305jcs2305 Posts: 1,337member
    I'm on the iPhone Upgrade program and will be moving up to the 12 Pro Max. I treat the upgrade program like a rental program, though that plan is often bollixed up by a family member wanting my old phone.

In this case, my wife is waiting eagerly for my next phone purchase (or my demise) so she can get her hands on my 11 Pro Max.

Note to others: if you're going to keep your old phone and you're on the upgrade program, pay off your Citizen's One loan now. One time I waited moving from the 7 Plus to the X until the last minute and everything was locked down and I had to jump through a bunch of hoops to get the loan unlocked so I could pay it off and they wouldn't be expecting the old phone back.
    That is strange? I have never had that problem and I am in the same boat as you. My lady is also waiting "patiently" B)  for my 11 Pro Max when I get a new phone. I also use the IUP.. I get my new phone give her the previous and sell hers using what I make from the sale to pay off the previous lease.

I call citizens and ask then to put the remaining balance of the previous lease on the card I have on file. I have never had an issue getting a phone paid off? Or having 2 leases open for a short time until I call and have them do the pay off on the previous phone.

This past year I used the installment loan from Citizens rather than the IUP... I had enough cash back on a credit card to purchase Applecare on my own and not have it rolled up in the monthly payment.