Do you refridgerate your ketchup?

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 49
    xionjaxionja Posts: 504member
    Quote:

Originally posted by iBrowse

I refridgerate mine, and now that I checked...

Wegmans!!! hell yeah

we refrigerate our ketchup, too weird not too i guess. . .
  • Reply 42 of 49
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    ahh but that isn't heinz...which is notably the most used and best tasting ketchup

except i've never had that metioned earlier in this thread
  • Reply 43 of 49
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    Quote:

Originally posted by xionja

Wegmans!!! hell yeah

we refrigerate our ketchup, too weird not too i guess. . .

Wegmans represent! That bottle of ketchup was actually bought in Canandaigua, the real Wegmans. Well, the first one.
  • Reply 44 of 49
    algolalgol Posts: 833member
    You guys must really be bored to have a two page thread on ketchup going on. Go out! Get away from the computer! Get laid or something! Although, I have to admit that I just read the whole thread lol. Oh and it says nothing about refrigerating Heinz ketchup on the bottle. And yes, we keep our Heinz Ketchup in the refrigerator.
  • Reply 45 of 49
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Algol

You guys must really be bored to have a two page thread on ketchup going on. Go out! Get away from the computer! Get laid or something! Although, I have to admit that I just read the whole thread lol. Oh and it says nothing about refrigerating Heinz ketchup on the bottle. And yes, we keep our Heinz Ketchup in the refrigerator.

Hehe, I spent a lot of today outside. But that doesn't mean much for the weather in Rochester, NY.
  • Reply 46 of 49
    haha how did he get us talking baout ketchup means we dont get out much?

just a different topic that i was curious about
  • Reply 47 of 49
    algolalgol Posts: 833member
    I don't know. I guess I just figured any group of people bored enough to post two pages of stuff on ketchhup must not have much to do. But anyway I was just kidding.
  • Reply 48 of 49
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    I was thinking about this while eating my fish sticks tonight. I used ketchup on them and I realized that I like the contrast between the hot and the cold. If ketchup were at room temp it would be nasty. Food shouldn't be at room temp. That's just gross.
  • Reply 49 of 49
    Quote:

Originally posted by Algol

I don't know. I guess I just figured any group of people bored enough to post two pages of stuff on ketchhup must not have much to do. But anyway I was just kidding.

i know i was just playing