Doom 3 screenshot

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
«1345

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 85
    kim kap solkim kap sol Posts: 2,987member
    Delicious! Looks frickin' amazing. Too bad I don't see any Mac other than a 970 with Radeon 9700 get the full Doom 3 experience (decent fps and graphic details maxed.)
  • Reply 2 of 85
    netromacnetromac Posts: 863member
    Cool! How's the performance?
  • Reply 3 of 85
    jlljll Posts: 2,709member
  • Reply 4 of 85
    The performance is pretty good, getting steady 54fps
  • Reply 5 of 85
  • Reply 6 of 85
    kim kap solkim kap sol Posts: 2,987member
    Steady 54fps on what kind of hardware?
  • Reply 7 of 85
    hobbeshobbes Posts: 1,252member
    Whoa, where you did you get build for OS X?



    Looks very cool.
  • Reply 9 of 85
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    how did you come by this piece of artilery?
  • Reply 10 of 85
    what suckers. the dock and the cursor position is the same on each of those shots. the game shots look good though 8)
  • Reply 11 of 85
    The AngelFire account has been suspended for excessive bandwdth leeching... what you just did.



    e-mail me the images and I'll mirror them here on AI's server.



    bradster at mac dot com
  • Reply 12 of 85
    Brad, I cant e-mail you it says



    "Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."





    just send me your e-mail to me



    Jeffx342@mac.com thanks
  • Reply 13 of 85
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Jeffx342

    Brad, I cant e-mail you it says



    "Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."





    just send me your e-mail to me



    Jeffx342@mac.com thanks




    he put his email address pretty clearly at the bottom of his post...
  • Reply 14 of 85
    Quote:

    Originally posted by typedesigner

    what suckers. the dock and the cursor position is the same on each of those shots. the game shots look good though 8)



    No these are real screenshots I took more than 1 screenshots

    everything you see is all done real time same with the cut-scenes. I did not move my mouse when I took the 2
  • Reply 15 of 85
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Jonathan

    he put his email address pretty clearly at the bottom of his post...





    my bad im new
  • Reply 16 of 85
    image from game
  • Reply 17 of 85
    image on OSX is fake and has been removed
  • Reply 18 of 85
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Jeffx342

    my bad im new



    No biggie. Problem solved.



    Wicked nice shots, by the way.
  • Reply 19 of 85
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    dear lord, those screenshots are insane!!!



    can you imagine if steve released new 970's and carmack announced doom iii for mac at the same time??? we'd be the envy of the gaming block, i tell ya.
  • Reply 20 of 85
    Graphics are getting better and better. Pretty soon it will be exactly like real life where you will not be able to tell if is a game or real life.
Sign In or Register to comment.