New Apple "Rotary" Mouse!

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 88
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    Apple never deliberatly posts information on upcoming products on ANY externally accessable web site. The only occasion in recent memory when this happened was about new Power Macs on the edu site, which was quickly pulled.

Barto
  • Reply 82 of 88
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    okay... i waited long enough... this guy has posted elsewhere on the boards after I asked if i could post the pics... so he had ample time to stop me from doing so... He hasn't responded... so I'm going to post them...

they are crap...

the only change I made was a switch from pdf to jpg to make it easier for others to see...
  • Reply 83 of 88
    macusersmacusers Posts: 840member

completley fake, I mean come on, the fonts are weird, the arrow is a fake, the rectangle on the front is fake, the english isnt even perfect, and have you ever seen please wait 1-2 minutes and then click here on a apple website, do they really expect us to believe this

thanks for posting them anyway paul
  • Reply 84 of 88
    chris vchris v Posts: 460member
    "Was selled between"

"a Apple Pro mouse White"

"Please complete following form"

"qualifyed"

+ several other bad grammatical errors that indicate the lack of english proficiency. Kinda consistent with his posts here.

Why would Apple want your old mouse back, anyway?

Have they ever done any kind of upgrade like that in the past? I sure can't remember any.

CV
  • Reply 85 of 88
    bihbih Posts: 44member
    These shots are the worst I've ever seen. Anywhere. Ever.
  • Reply 86 of 88
    this puts to shame the image editing power macs boast.
  • Reply 87 of 88
    ensign pulverensign pulver Posts: 1,193member
    Hey sikkd, you suck.
  • Reply 88 of 88
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    now you can see why i wasnt exactly motivated to post them...