Save ONE Sci-Fi series..Trash the rest

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 63
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mount_my_floppy

Mystery Science Theater!

shit yea i forgot, I change my vote MST3K!

Quote:

Originally posted by LiquidR

Now, is this a made for TV movie or a mini-series? I heard that the guy who played Starbuck wanted to get a full-length feature made.

Its a mini-series, that I guess could turn into a real series if people really liked it. I think it looks cool from the mini teasers they play on scifi, lots of syle. That would be Dirk Benedict, I think he had tried to make the movie all by himself, even made a trailer, but the people who held the rights to the show were like, uh you can't do that! He must feel worse now since in the new mini-series his character is now a woman.

edit: oops i was mistaken keyboardf12 is correct
  • Reply 62 of 63
    keyboardf12keyboardf12 Posts: 1,379member
    I think it was apollo. Richard hatch. he made a demo movie shown at some trade shows.
  • Reply 63 of 63
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Finally got to see a really " Dark " episode of Startrek.

It was on DS-9

Titled the " Seige of AR-558 "

That's more like it...

Backs well and truly up against the wall....no where to run...serious in your face combat..none of this arms length on a screen bull..sh****t...

As Cisco said after the battle..we must honor the names of the fallen...

And Worf grinds his teeth at having missed out on such a glorious battle. as he put it..

" Worthy of celebration in song & feasting "

PS this episode was also notable for having had Bill Mumy ( Lost in Space ) in it. as well there was some seriously grim soldier ( with the blade ) who I think was in Starship troopers..or that 1990's series set in vietnam with GI's " Platoon " ?