Second half Baseball thread

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 67
    AL East slip slidin away [again] for the Red Sox.
  • Reply 62 of 67
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    http://homepage.mac.com/ceugene/.Music/eugknbr.mp4

What I had to say about last night's Giants game where Barry bails out everyone after Worrell a 3-0 lead in the 9th inning. Yes, elbow tendinitis, but 105 pitches isn't especially high for Schmidt. He scatters 3 hits over 8 innings and gets taken out with no chance for the complete game shut-out...Huh?!
  • Reply 63 of 67
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

AL East slip slidin away [again] for the Red Sox.

What a difference 9 days makes.

The Sons of Sam Horn has a thread called "Bill Mueller Spooge Fest". What a great title. Cracks me up. A case can be made for Mueller for MVP but the Sox would need to make it to the World Series first.
  • Reply 64 of 67
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Cubs vs. Sox.
  • Reply 65 of 67
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Cubs vs. Sox.

Val Kilmer says "Hehehhehahahahahhhehhahgsdhafhfgfdj"
  • Reply 66 of 67
    although he says he doesn't believe in curses, dusty baker was seen spreading some substance from a bag onto the field at wrigley, starting the first day of the cardinal series and every day after that, when asked about it he replies, "i don't know what you're talkin' about"

oh, and the only game he didn't do it, was the second game of tuesdays double header. (the one loss in 5 games with the cards)

i suspect either there wasn't time or he thought the first application would last all day.
  • Reply 67 of 67
    Kevin Millar, rockstar.